Author Topic: Lucky beemer  (Read 998 times)

trebor1652

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy: 64.7 mpg
  • My Honda: Crosstar Crystal Red Two Tone
Lucky beemer
« on: June 29, 2019, 04:19:11 PM »
I was driving along a 40mph road, cruise control locked in at 40 very little in front and nothing behind. The next thing I know there is a BMW climbing all over the boot of the car. He couldn't overtake because of the traffic coming towards us.
Then around a bend the speed camera mob were in there "camouflaged" vehicle.
Oh how lucky he was that there was a Jazz in front of him that could stick to the speed limit.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Jocko

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: Died from rust.
Re: Lucky beemer
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2019, 05:19:42 PM »
He was maybe the unmarked car trying to get you to speed up and brake the limit!

culzean

• Approved Member
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2019, 06:47:51 PM »
I was overtaken by a BMW the other while slowing down from a 60 limit to a 40 where I know there is often a speed camera ( road goes past a school and at certain times it becomes a 20 limit). The Beemer hardly reduced speed and shot away, and guess what no speed van in sight, some people break the limits all the time and rarely get caught, other more careful drivers seem to drift over the limit and get a ticket - no justice is there really...
Some people will only consider you an expert if they agree with your point of view or advice,  when you give them advice they don't like they consider you an idiot

ColinS

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2018 HR-V EX-Navi CVT
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2019, 09:59:46 PM »
I was overtaken by a BMW the other while slowing down from a 60 limit to a 40 where I know there is often a speed camera ( road goes past a school and at certain times it becomes a 20 limit). The Beemer hardly reduced speed and shot away, and guess what no speed van in sight, some people break the limits all the time and rarely get caught, other more careful drivers seem to drift over the limit and get a ticket - no justice is there really...
And the really unlucky ones run over a child.  i find it strange that people are more concerned about points on their licence than what really matters.

Tags: