Author Topic: New Jazz Advance  (Read 3306 times)

Dave T

• Registered Member
  • My Honda: Jazz Advance 2023
New Jazz Advance
« on: April 01, 2024, 06:44:40 PM »
New to me Ex demonstrator Jazz advance bought from Honda Gatwick.. 1000 miles on the clock and huge saving over new.  2023 Facelift model.
happy days and very pleased with first week ownership.

Owned Skodas for the last 25 years so this has been a bit of a change.  And best bit it came with a 5 year service plan.  My initial gut feeling is i will extend the Honda warranty for another 2 years to give it 5, especially as I feel I am driving an Apple Mac at times !  Also with the issue over the brake simulator that seems to afflict models from around the 2020 ish era...

tom65

• Registered Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: MK 3 Jazz ex navi CVT Jan 2020
Re: New Jazz Advance
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2024, 09:30:31 PM »
Welcome and well done. If you can manage it I would extend the warranty over the five years and have peace of mind.

Dave T

• Topic Starter
  • Registered Member
  • My Honda: Jazz Advance 2023
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2024, 09:33:46 PM »
Yep  intend on doing that ! ;)

RichardA

• Administrator
  • Approved Member
    • https://clubjazz.org
  • My Honda: 2007 1.4 i-DSi Sport manual
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2024, 08:30:43 PM »
Hello and welcome. :)

coldstart

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: Advance MY24
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2024, 07:12:05 PM »
My initial gut feeling is i will extend the Honda warranty for another 2 years to give it 5, especially as I feel I am driving an Apple Mac at times !  Also with the issue over the brake simulator that seems to afflict models from around the 2020 ish era...

Welcome to the Jazz world  :)

I will do the same as the lack of any decent response from Honda (so far) regarding the brake simulator issue is quite disconcerting.
(and I thought as well I would be stepping up from the VAG-"quality"-nightmare when buying the Jazz...)

Let's all hope Honda will come to think better of this one and live up to their reputation!

Tags:

anything