Author Topic: Honda+ app  (Read 4460 times)

sportse

• Approved Member
Re: Honda+ app
« Reply #60 on: April 08, 2022, 02:11:02 PM »
After a trip to the dealer to have the telematics unit reactivated, and a support case to have the subscription reset, I now finally have access again to Honda + after a week.

Luckily we don’t have electronic app keys like the e, or someone could be stuck outside their car for days if they didn’t have the remote with them.

Jazzik

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: Honda Jazz e:HEV EX(ecutive) 2021 - Premium Sunlight White Pearl, name: Miles (after Miles Davis)...
« Reply #61 on: April 08, 2022, 02:47:37 PM »
Since we are already completely off topic, I would like to let you know how non-automatic but energy saving we live.
All our lighting (LED only, also in the garage and storage room) is manually operated. We don't (usually) forget to turn off the lights in rooms where we're not.
We set the heating thermostats at night to a low temperature (by hand!) and in the morning they are turned up again. If we leave the house for more than a few hours: thermostats down.
No energy consuming cameras to monitor our house, no need in our apartment complex. Only one (LED) lamp with motion sensor on the terrace.

The last energy-saving trick: the fan in the bathroom had a delay time of 5 minutes after turning it off. I changed that in 3 minutes, still more than enough and do you realize how much electricity we are saving again?  :o
In the field of automation, we have made one concession: we have been driving cars with CVT for 9 years.

PS The Jazz button is also always off: saves the battery!
Oh, and forget the app on your phone, that saves a lot of frustration (and charging your phone).
« Last Edit: April 08, 2022, 02:57:21 PM by Jazzik »
If nothing goes right, go left!

NoelM

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2021 Jazz Crosstar
« Reply #62 on: April 08, 2022, 02:54:48 PM »
After a trip to the dealer to have the telematics unit reactivated, and a support case to have the subscription reset, I now finally have access again to Honda + after a week.

Luckily we don’t have electronic app keys like the e, or someone could be stuck outside their car for days if they didn’t have the remote with them.

Hope it’s ok now

Tags:

anything