Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Safety Recall
« Last post by shufty on Today at 03:39:22 PM »
...They said the recall can take all day. They have your car all day for the service but obviously are not working on it all day. This would mean two visits...
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: You are not going to believe this
« Last post by Jeff15 on Today at 03:34:07 PM »
Picked up the new Jazz today, it is in Midnight Blue but when I got home my wife asked why I had bought a black car.. :o
« Last post by Jazzik on Today at 03:02:09 PM »
I don't understand how such a dealer organizes his work.
For the cars concerned, our dealer does the update during a service.
The update may take a bit more time than the service, but still: for the customer once driving, in the workshop two jobs at once.
« Last post by shufty on Today at 02:19:43 PM »
...Letter rec'vd, car booked in for 1st service next week but camera recall fully booked up so not on the radar until next year!!
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Re: a/c condensor damage
« Last post by Lord Voltermore on Today at 02:19:42 PM »
25mm square mesh may give some  reassurance  you are protected from larger stones etc,  but I suspect a direct hit  from something heavy enough to cause a refrigerant leak  may still be able to  burst through, more often than not. I suppose every little bit helps. .   I'd be more convinced if someone testify ,,or produce photographic evidence  of a significant stone  'strike' that was prevented. Anything it has been able to stop  would probably have left marks or distortion on the mesh.

It looks to me that most of the blockages and fin flattening is due to insect strikes  and airborne vegetation, much of which would still get through a 25mm mesh.  Anything fine enough to protect from these could  seriously impede airflow through the radiator. 

I would be very cautious of trying to clear the fins  with a power washer , or even a hose, or airline.   These can easily flatten the very delicate fins, and in some cases might have been what actually caused some of the flattening in the first place.

Maybe a  blowing them out, ideally from behind, using a photographers dust blower  (a squeezy rubber bulb)  might work, with a bit of delicate  manual clearance   and fin straightening.  But it would be extremely tedious. >:( 

You can buy bug removal spray.  I dont know if this might speed  up  the decay of insect remains.    Perhaps some of this and gentle washing will help. 

I looked at the Wickes site  .Their site analysts   have spotted a recent  surge in interest in the product. ;D
« Last post by monkeydave on Today at 01:27:04 PM »
thanks guys, glad im not the only one to have a few fins missing on the bottom row, what is the sort of price from honda for a replacement if needed in the future if anyone has had to pay for replacement?

i knew those holes in the bumper were too big, can you imagine the new bmw with their really open grille

Honda & Other Honda Models / Re: Warrantywise Reliabiity Index 2022.
« Last post by embee on Today at 11:23:18 AM »
https://cardealermagazine.co.uk/publish/honda-jazz-is-named-uks-most-reliable-used-car-in-list-dominated-by-asian-brands/271050

Top 9 are all far eastern ......... and at number 10 is the Peugeot 107, which is actually a Toyota with a Pug badge .......
I think we get the picture.
« Last post by olduser1 on Today at 10:58:08 AM »
The USB needs to be formatted as FAT32 and that puts it under FIFO, first in first out.

If you want your music in a particular order then that's the order it must be saved. You can override that with random play though.

Whenever I want to add a new album or track, I format the stick then use Windows 'send to' in the order I want. You can send a complete album across and that 'should' save it in the album track order. Just save each album one at a time.

Hope that makes sense.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
anything