Author Topic: Reversing Light Bulb  (Read 1578 times)

Brakballe

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Honda Jazz II GG3
Re: Reversing Light Bulb
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2023, 01:56:55 PM »
I upgraded my previous two vehicles (Mk 2 HR-V and Crosstar) with T15 W16W LEDs in order to improve illumination when reversing. It's likely that the current owners of the vehicles don't realise that they are benefiting from this upgrade.

And it didn't trigger the CANBUS yapping?

UKjim

• Topic Starter
  • Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2019 Jazz Sport - Brilliant Sporty Blue
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2023, 02:01:58 PM »
 :P
I upgraded my previous two vehicles (Mk 2 HR-V and Crosstar) with T15 W16W LEDs in order to improve illumination when reversing. It's likely that the current owners of the vehicles don't realise that they are benefiting from this upgrade.

And it didn't trigger the CANBUS yapping?

I have changed mine with no problem

Brakballe

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Honda Jazz II GG3
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2023, 03:10:31 PM »
My point was that a quality reversing lamp makes a huge difference when reversing,

Can absolutely sign on that. Many cars do have a joke of a reversing light, it's just more or less an "indicator" and illuminates 30% of the rear bumper only.
Me think the Jazz is OK, not a disaster and not very good.
The golden one during my sifting thru 10 diff. cars is my Mazda6 2002 hatcback/combo. Ferkin brilliant dual lights with "flashlight" style reflectors, clear lenses so thus creating a nice circular beam that also aided you a lot when reverse parking against a wall like when the circles just disappeared under the edge of the trunk lid you had eggzact 10 cm left.. every time.

Tags:

anything