Author Topic: Who can make a immobiliser key for Jazz  (Read 1002 times)

mj1sjc

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2006
Who can make a immobiliser key for Jazz
« on: September 07, 2021, 04:50:42 PM »
Hi there,

Do you know any chain company or individuals who can do immobiliser keys for Jazz MK1 please other than Honda dealers?

Ive been two places in North London but they both couldn't do it. They could cut the key to open the door but they couldn't make the immobiliser key to start the engine...
Ive done a immobiliser key previously witj my Citroën Xsara with one of those places but with the Jazz their computer couldn't create a immobiliser chip working.
Im in Hertfordshire btw...

Tia!

ColinS

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2018 HR-V EX-Navi CVT
Re: Who can make a immobiliser key for Jazz
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2021, 06:34:02 PM »
Timpson do them https://www.timpson.co.uk/services/car-keys not sure about the model though.

mj1sjc

• Topic Starter
  • Approved Member
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2021, 03:16:30 PM »
So I got it sorted in the end with a auto locksmith in East London. He charged £60 for a immobiliser key which I can open the door manually plus to start the engine. He can also do the full remote key for £100. He does all makes n models and came across as a very genuine/ decent and a honest lad. Think he covers London and Kent. His business card is attached.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2021, 03:19:55 PM by mj1sjc »

guest4871

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2021, 04:07:07 PM »
Excellent news!

How did you do it?

Did you have to take the car?

mj1sjc

• Topic Starter
  • Approved Member
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2021, 08:11:33 PM »
I live near Watford, so yes I drove to his garage in East London. It couldn't be done without the car as he had to plug in his diagnostics to clone the immobiliser signals...
He offered me a full remote key for £100 but I only needed a spare key for any emergencies. I use the remote key for my day to day run and kept this manual immobiliser key at home if ever needed...

Excellent news!

How did you do it?

Did you have to take the car?

Tags:

anything