Author Topic: I'm from London and I drive The Jazz  (Read 1022 times)

gilgongo

• Registered Member
  • My Honda: EX CVT
I'm from London and I drive The Jazz
« on: May 31, 2021, 10:58:37 AM »
We had a Honda HR-V for literally 20 years which never went wrong, ever. But had to sell it a few weeks ago to avoid the ULEZ pollution charges that will be levied here from October. We'd been putting it off for ages though.

I went to a local second-hand dealer near us a few weeks ago, and just said I needed a new car. He said, "Well, we have The Jazz." The way he said "The Jazz" had some magical effect on me. I took it for a test drive, gave him £9,000 and now I've got an 2017 EX CVT. It's great!

guest9236

Re: I'm from London and I drive The Jazz
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2021, 12:12:36 PM »
We had a Honda HR-V for literally 20 years which never went wrong, ever. But had to sell it a few weeks ago to avoid the ULEZ pollution charges that will be levied here from October. We'd been putting it off for ages though.

I went to a local second-hand dealer near us a few weeks ago, and just said I needed a new car. He said, "Well, we have The Jazz." The way he said "The Jazz" had some magical effect on me. I took it for a test drive, gave him £9,000 and now I've got an 2017 EX CVT. It's great!

Hi welcome to the forum loads of information if and when required supplied by some jolly clever chaps.
Good choice of car congratulations  what colour ?.

RichardA

• Administrator
  • Approved Member
    • https://clubjazz.org
  • My Honda: 2007 1.4 i-DSi Sport manual
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2021, 08:29:10 PM »
Hello and welcome. :)

gilgongo

• Topic Starter
  • Registered Member
  • My Honda: EX CVT
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2021, 08:09:06 PM »
Thanks - black (not sure what that's officially called - dark knight or some such I guess)  :-*

Westy36

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy: Extremely good !!
  • My Honda: 2013 Jazz 1.4 ES Silver
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2021, 08:20:28 PM »
Welcome to the forum!  :D

Tags:

anything