Author Topic: Android Auto wireless  (Read 4869 times)

Roman

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: Honda Jazz 2020 Elegance
Re: Android Auto wireless
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2021, 11:09:28 AM »
I found that when I starting AA from my phone when WiFi and Bluetooth disabled in phone settings , AA itself turning on Bluetooth and then WiFi after establishing Bluetooth connection with car infotainment
And that eliminates all problems with wireless AA connection.
If WiFi and Bluetooth enabled in phone settings  when you powering on  car the infotainment connecting to phone using Bluetooth then WiFi of infotainment starts and phone connects to it but AA not starting.

Kremmen

• Approved Member
  • Civinfo interloper
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: MY22 Jazz EX
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2021, 11:13:00 AM »
I think this requirement to have various phone settings disabled then re-enable them sounds a faff.

As much as I'd like wireless Android I think I'll pass.
Let's be careful out there!

Roman

• Topic Starter
  • Approved Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: Honda Jazz 2020 Elegance
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2021, 11:21:11 AM »
Yes with CarPlay all working flawlessly, just connects and works, but iPhone cost too much at last for me  :)

Jazz2021

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz SR 2021
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2021, 04:35:39 PM »
I just like the way music starts streaming from my phone when I switch the car's sound system on. I have a Google Pixel 4A 5G Android phone on an EE contract that gives me 100GB a month, so I just have Spotify streaming on my phone via Bluetooth the whole time and enjoy the music as soon as I get in the car. What I also like is that when I switch the car infotainment system off and turn the car off, the music streaming on my phone pauses until I am back in the car. Then when I switch the car's systems on again the music resumes. Neat.

Tags:

anything