Author Topic: Aircon not working  (Read 3168 times)

TnTkr

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2019 GK5 Jazz 1.5 Dynamic 6MT
Re: Aircon not working
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2020, 04:21:50 PM »
May be better to have a system working at lower pressure and larger than needed as long as it isn't in an aircraft where weight is at a premium..... lower pressures mean less stress on components and less chance of leaks. Better to have an over-dimensioned system with some spare capacity than a system that is running on the edge of its capabilities..
In general I fully agree with you. However, in that application low weight and size were in high priority, thus moderate risk would have been justified.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2020, 04:27:35 PM by TnTkr »

TnTkr

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2019 GK5 Jazz 1.5 Dynamic 6MT
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2020, 04:26:51 PM »
We were always told on CAD always to design stuff full size and not scale drawings,  we used to get other people files come in that we had to import into our designs and sometimes they had been scaled and were pretty much unusable as often they looked tiny compared to rest of the ( full scale ) drawing.
Yes indeed! In my work we get plenty of systems to be integrated to our design, and very often there is a mess because of scaling! It is easy to correct in CAD, but it's still additional workhours.

Brendan976

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Mk 1 Gd 2004,dsi cvt 1.4
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2020, 09:35:49 AM »
Hi
 I just had my daughters mini regassed, groupon have a deal on at the moment with ats euromaster £38.99p download the coupon then make an appointment with them it runs out I think on 1st September. It’s good for R134 but not the newer gasses.
HTH
Ben

Foxalive

• Registered Member
  • My Honda: None
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2021, 05:25:42 PM »
If you've ever had an aircon issue with your furnace or air conditioner, you know that it can be frustrating when you can't live without the comfort of a hard ceiling or an enclosed space. If you live in an apartment or condominium, you likely have these types of issues as well and may not even be aware of them. To keep your AC in good shape, I advise you to contact the guys from airconservicingsingapore.com. I always call them for a professional chemical wash. This will make it live longer and work better.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 02:47:18 PM by Foxalive »

fashionphotography

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2021, 06:38:20 PM »
on some cars the light still comes on the switch when turned on even if the systems empty.. my kia did this .. although on my subaru if the pressure was lost the light wouldnt come on the switch..

Tags: