Author Topic: Jazz SR  (Read 2630 times)

culzean

• Approved Member
Re: Jazz SR
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2020, 10:28:29 AM »
One of the reasons for buying a Jazz was because a wheelchair easily fits in the boot without folding any seats.

A full sized spare wheel would take up a fair old bit of space in boot - a space saver is a fair bit narrower.  I remember a guy with an Audi TT on a forum once complaining that he had a puncture ( called the AA out to replace his wheel with the space saver from his own boot - words fail me ) - his main problem ( apart from not being able or willing to change a wheel   :o ) was that once his full sized wheel was removed he had nowhere to put it - it would not fit in boot and only place was in passenger seat ( where his girlfriend was sitting ) - he had to ask the AA bloke to take it and can't remember if the AA bloke got it fixed or just delivered it to the blokes house,  but that must have been an extra charge  :-X
Some people will only consider you an expert if they agree with your point of view or advice,  when you give them advice they don't like they consider you an idiot

ColinS

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2018 HR-V EX-Navi CVT
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2020, 10:47:46 AM »
The first time I heard of this was with a DeLorean.  A guy had a puncture and had to put the original in the front seat as it was the only place he could fit it before driving to the nearest garage to get it repaired.

He left his girlfriend by the side of the road ;).  Not sure if she remained his girlfriend afterwards though.

richardfrost

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Black 2005 1.4 SE RIP
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2020, 04:46:27 PM »
The first time I heard of this was with a DeLorean.  A guy had a puncture and had to put the original in the front seat as it was the only place he could fit it before driving to the nearest garage to get it repaired.

He left his girlfriend by the side of the road ;).  Not sure if she remained his girlfriend afterwards though.
Well if it was a DeLorean he could have gone back in time to just after he left her and then picked her up. Would only have been a few seconds. Provided he didn’t get nicked for doing 88 mph.

guest9814

« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2021, 12:38:11 PM »
In Israel we have cheapo chinese rear camera installed by Honda reseller 
in place of camera you have plastic case (camera have round body with metal latches)  - the camera placend in this case (they not removing that case but drilling it, then they doo hole in rear door body to install camera cable and when finished they use silicone glue to seal this hole, the camera power + (red wire) connected throught fuse to reverse lamp, then coax cable from camera run throught rear door with other wires to infotaiment
In my case this is Honda Connect so connection should be easy (not opened so i can't tell exactly how they connected to it) but on japanese market i seen adapter for rear camera from hondas 8 pin connector to RCA.

Wivenhoe

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2021 Jazz EX
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2021, 08:17:13 AM »

I guy I knew in the 1980’s went to pick up his brand new Porsche 928S and was ‘surprised’ to see that it had a spare wheel in the passenger seat. When he asked why he was told “you ordered a spare as an option but there isn’t anywhere else to put it - you’ll see we added a ‘tyre sock’ to keep it clean and you’ll need to pay for that”. He refused to pay for the ‘option’ and left it on the forecourt !

guest9814

« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2021, 09:29:52 AM »
Checked my Honda Connect back
there is standart Honda 32 pin connector pinout locks similar to honda CIVIC, it used in my car for HFT microphone and rear camera connection

the thin black wire atleft bottom of this connector is CAMERA V 29 pin green wire in same row connected to car chassis

Tags: