3 (3.1%)
Surf Blue 2 Tone
1 (1%)
Premium Crystal Red Metallic 2 Tone
5 (5.2%)
Premium Sunlight White Pearl 2 Tone
9 (9.3%)

Total Members Voted: 96

Author Topic: Mk4 Jazz Colours  (Read 6545 times)

TnTkr

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2019 GK5 Jazz 1.5 Dynamic 6MT
Re: Mk4 Jazz Colours
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2021, 09:24:28 AM »
Black is sensitive too. Every bit of sand, scurf or hair catches eye. I'd prefer darkish melange grey if such were available.

culzean

• Approved Member
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2021, 09:57:56 AM »
I've had light interiors before and they do turn grubby after years of use even with regular attention.

The 20 plate EX with grey interior I took out on test was starting to show signs of neglect which confirmed my choice of wanting black.

IIRC some grades allow a mix and match of colours (SR?) but the EX has fixed colour combinations.

As posted many times though, wd all have our own preferences and no one is 'right'.

My wife was a bit dubious about white orchid pearl on her MK2 Si,  but it has proved to be very easy to keep looking clean ( and both of us allergic to cleaning cars ), is one of the safer colours as far as visibility is concerned.
Some people will only consider you an expert if they agree with your point of view or advice,  when you give them advice they don't like they consider you an idiot

culzean

• Approved Member
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2021, 10:03:54 AM »
I had DiamondBrite in and out on my 2007 Civic at £300.

I had no DiamondBrite on my 2009 Civic and after 3 years of each there was no difference.

Apart from I saved £300 :D

You may not notice any difference in such a short time as 3 years,  my 8th gen Civic coming up to 10 years now, and still looks good after a swill with a garden hose brush with a shampoo stick ( did I tell you I am allergic to waxing cars ?).
Some people will only consider you an expert if they agree with your point of view or advice,  when you give them advice they don't like they consider you an idiot

Hugh R

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2021 Jazz EX Grey
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2021, 11:42:22 AM »
IIRC some grades allow a mix and match of colours (SR?) but the EX has fixed colour combinations.

Not according to sportse (see above) who got white with grey int. from Chiswick!  Quite annoyed I wasn't informed of possibility of getting this - although it seems to be a rare chance.  sportse said:

I managed to get a new white with grey interior from Chiswick Honda - so itís possible.
Looking at the configuration options itís still not showing as available though but is actually available.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2021, 11:53:07 AM by Hugh R »

sportse

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 21 Jazz EX White & Grey
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2021, 02:17:55 PM »
Yes, I was initially told it wasnít possible when I was ordering as the interiors were fixed with the exterior colour choices.

Tags: