Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Which car survey - Crosstar = most satisfying small car
« Last post by Kenneve on September 19, 2021, 10:45:19 AM »
I've had my Mk4 EX for nearly 5 months and have not seen another one, or a Crosstar, actually on the road, in the West Midlands area.
It certainly looks as though sales are not going well.
That's a shame, since I regard mine as the best Jazz yet, out of the 5 I've owned.
As others have said, where's the Honda advertising?
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Which car survey - Crosstar = most satisfying small car
« Last post by peteo48 on September 19, 2021, 10:33:24 AM »
Honda should not be relying on third party reviews to sell what is a good product.

I've seen quite a few Yaris Cross adverts on the TV recently but no Honda Crosstar or Jazz adverts.

There was mention on a thread some time ago that Honda were losing interest in the European market. I don't know if that's true or not but Toyota are aggressively marketing their cars, especially the Yaris (Cross and non cross) and the Corolla with TV ads, press ads etc. They seem to be actively seeking increased market share.

I haven't seen a Cross Star yet and Warrington has a Honda main dealer. I've seen a sprinkling of Mk4s but I sense (with no evidence to back it up) that the car is not selling well. When the Mk3 came out it wasn't long before they became relatively common on the roads near us.
« Last post by Karoq on September 19, 2021, 09:47:53 AM »
I've only seen two. One blue one red, one Poole, one Sherborne.
No wonder some dealers are almost giving new ones away. Not my dealer of course! He is selling his demos from his 5 sites for more than I could buy a new one from Hendy,
Off Topic (Non-Honda) / Re: Jocko
« Last post by Kremmen on September 19, 2021, 09:15:24 AM »
Oh yes, Sep 5th last active  :(
Honda Jazz Mk1 2002-2008 / Re: Help required with MOT failure on emissions
« Last post by Andyroo on September 19, 2021, 09:03:37 AM »
Sorry, I ought to have clarified:

Unburnt hydrocarbons should have been below 200 ppm but were in the low thousands. Since posting this yesterday I took the car for an "enthusiastic" run along the A1 and can confirm the following:
1/ This car moves like a scalded cat when pushed! I LLOOVVEE driving it!
2/ At the commencement of the trip M.P.G. was at 43.1 and by the end of this high-speed run was 43.2, so in spite of being belted it's still pretty economic on petrol.
3/ Before the above my wife had noticed an occasional "engine management" symbol flash; examination produced a PO304 error, cylinder 4 misfire. I cleared the code and it DIDN't reappear during the 40 mile belt through the Hertfordshire countryside.
4/ I'm going to buy some injection cleaner tomorrow and use as per instructions.
5/ Would cleaning the E.G.R. valve help? I'm perfectly capable of so doing, but don't want to do so unnecessarily.
Honda Jazz Mk1 2002-2008 / Re: Help required with MOT failure on emissions
« Last post by bus_ter on September 19, 2021, 08:58:39 AM »
A common theme with these posts is having the CAT stolen and a cheap third party replacement installed. Could it simply be that cheap CATs don't last very long, maybe start breaking down internally and stop working effectively?
Off Topic (Non-Honda) / Jocko
« Last post by hemming on September 19, 2021, 08:53:09 AM »
I hope Jocko's recent silence is not ominous - anyone know if he's OK?
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Pre-flight check
« Last post by Kremmen on September 19, 2021, 07:43:26 AM »
All sorted, thanks

Activated the text message to accompany the icon, all makes sense now :)
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Enjoyment of driving the Mk4 Jazz
« Last post by Kremmen on September 19, 2021, 07:42:36 AM »
Same here, the thread title is spot on :D
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Ttachometer
« Last post by Roman on September 19, 2021, 04:55:18 AM »
I had a Lexus hybrid version of my Auris hybrid as a loan car once that actually did have a pointless Rev counter.

In normal mode you had a dial that told you how much power you were using/regenerating but when you put it into sport mode the dial became a Rev counter.

Perhaps they thought sports cars should have Rev counters, but it was completely pointless.

Interestingly the sporty Lexus version of the Auris was actually fractionally slower as it had more equipment and sound deadening.
Damn i whant this power meter to be there....
In new HR-V e:HEV at last japanese one this powermeter present, not undertstend why not in Jazz, at last when displayed fuel economy and remainning KM/Mile - there could be aditional slim bar for ev power usage.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
anything