Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Honda Europe - upcoming project opportunity
« Last post by DomHogan95 on Today at 03:43:14 PM »
Hi there,

I’m posting behalf of Honda Europe, who are looking to partner with existing owners of the Honda Jazz hybrid for an upcoming marketing campaign.

The project will see existing drivers like yourselves help translate some of the confusing electric vehicle and hybrid phrases and terms for those that are unfamiliar with Honda’s hybrid and electric vehicles.

In order to bring the project to life, we would require the following:
- 1x 40-minute call to discuss the campaign & get an insight into your experience as an owner of an electrified vehicle
- 2-3 high-res images of you and your car
In return for your time, there is a £250 payment.

If this sounds like something you’d be interested in doing, please fill out the following form by the 22nd https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/HondaTranslators. The information you supply to us will only be used to identify suitable candidates for the project and be handled in compliance with GDPR regulation.

If you have any questions about the project, please email honda.europe@hkstrategies.com and a member of the team will get back to you. We look forward to hearing from you!
Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Re: Valve adjustments (tappets)
« Last post by MartinJG on Today at 01:24:45 PM »
145,000 miles on mine and tappets not adjusted either. No problems here.

Looking good. Thanks.
Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Re: Valve adjustments (tappets)
« Last post by degzi on Today at 01:18:08 PM »
145,000 miles on mine and tappets not adjusted either. No problems here.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: MPG for those interested
« Last post by Kremmen on Today at 12:57:44 PM »
I'll find out how accurate it is when I next brim it then do the maths, litres in v miles covered.

When that happens my Spritmonitor will change from -- to something realistic.

Not for a while though at 60 miles per week.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: LKAS at slow speeds
« Last post by Kremmen on Today at 12:55:17 PM »
I accidentally hit the LKAS button at the weekend and I noticed the steering did try and keep me central.

It was in the dark and I missed the ACC cancel button.

Dear Honda, please put some raised dots on the ACC cancel button so I can find it without looking :)

You don't cancel LKAS with the ACC cancel button, you use the LKAS button to both turn on and off LKAS.

LKAS is independent from ACC operation.

I must have not worded it quite well ......

I was on the M4 eastbound approaching Slough where the roadworks started and they'd shut all lanes. I had been running on ACC but was about to break off the motorway on diversion.

What I meant to do was cancel ACC but I accidentally hit LKAS instead of Cancel
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Re: Reversing Camera retro fit.
« Last post by d2d4j on Today at 12:54:25 PM »
Hi

It was a China unbranded and our jazz is the version before yours. So mk2 I believe or a mk3 but I think yours is the newer version to ours

I was just letting you know the wire you use to select reverse camera on screen automatically

Many thanks

John
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Jazz SR
« Last post by Roman on Today at 12:38:11 PM »
In Israel we have cheapo chinese rear camera installed by Honda reseller 
in place of camera you have plastic case (camera have round body with metal latches)  - the camera placend in this case (they not removing that case but drilling it, then they doo hole in rear door body to install camera cable and when finished they use silicone glue to seal this hole, the camera power + (red wire) connected throught fuse to reverse lamp, then coax cable from camera run throught rear door with other wires to infotaiment
In my case this is Honda Connect so connection should be easy (not opened so i can't tell exactly how they connected to it) but on japanese market i seen adapter for rear camera from hondas 8 pin connector to RCA.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: MPG for those interested
« Last post by Roman on Today at 12:20:18 PM »
Maybe now car computer countin idling electricity consumption in EV mode - that something like 300w
In Jazz 2021 that consumption not counted so MPG not decreasing when i idling in EV mode.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Jazz SR
« Last post by Gamifier on Today at 12:10:05 PM »
A question to those who have the SR version

Anyone mounted a rear camera for a cheap price? (not with Honda dealer because they rip off)

I wonder if it's an easy task or the technician must have special Honda skills

I think it's very useful especially if you use magic seats since they reduce the visibility
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: LKAS at slow speeds
« Last post by Steve_M on Today at 11:50:22 AM »
i have the impression that LKAS  can be dangerous.
What if you are driving at 80mph hands off the steering wheel and suddenly a line is no longer visible? LKAS might take you out of the road and i wonder if you will have enough time to take the control of your vehicle.

You can only have your hands off the wheel for only a short period, around 45 seconds to 1 minute, it is an assist system not automated driving. You still have to be in control of the vehicle and aware of the traffic situations
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
anything