Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Speed limiter 10mph increments
« Last post by sportse on Today at 06:31:35 PM »
I had a Volvo before, on that they had the change back to front which was frustrating- a short press changed it by 5/10mph and you had to long press to get 1mph.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Speed limiter 10mph increments
« Last post by Neil Ives on Today at 06:22:50 PM »
The button that sets the speed limiter changes the speed setting one mph at a time or if held a bit longer by 10mph. My previous car, a BMW, had a similar system but a long press changed the speed in 5mph increments. I found that a much better way to change the speed limit.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: LKAS at slow speeds
« Last post by Jazzik on Today at 05:44:45 PM »
Just a shame some of them are on by default.

In my short ownership I've found RDMS to be the major pain so off it goes each journey.

you are not used to signaling before changing lane? I am interested in what situations it annoys you

RDMS has NOTHING to do with lane changing... Maybe in your Ford, but... 
« Last post by Gamifier on Today at 05:33:49 PM »

In my short ownership I've found RDMS to be the major pain so off it goes each journey.

you are not used to signaling before changing lane? I am interested in what situations it annoys you
« Last post by Kremmen on Today at 05:06:08 PM »

There was an article in the Times at the weekend saying the same.

There was a list of used car prices across a lot of manufacturers costing more than new.

Crazy times.
« Last post by Jazzik on Today at 04:54:35 PM »
It seems to me that a few people here think that Honda Sensing is turning the Jazz into an autonomous vehicle. (Un)fortunately! Honda Sensing (including LKAS, ACC, RDMS, etc.) is nothing more (and nothing less) than a driver support system!
You are the driver, not the car. You are responsible and not "the system".
Let that system help you where it can, but you should be in control!
And before making all kinds of nonsensical comments: read the manual!
I have 2006 Jazz without aux socket... :( Any idea when they started with standard aux? clearly not 2005 onwards... mine must have been a 2005 built car... I guess its 2006 onward and I missed the boat unfortunately...
I wonder if there might be a lack of new cars available at the moment?

Iíve seen second hand EX Jazz up locally for more than list despite a couple of thousand miles.

Also, one Crosstar at a main dealer with over 2500 miles on it up for sale for £24,500!

At those prices people are likely to choose something else.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Honda Drive Recorder
« Last post by sportse on Today at 04:24:16 PM »
FYI Iíve found the standard setting of medium sensitivity for the collision saving to be too sensitive on my EX.

Iíve changed mine to low sensitivity as I was getting 3 beeps telling me it had protected a recording occasionally when driving over a minor bump in the road.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10