Author Topic: Yaris  (Read 1682 times)

Jazzik

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: Honda Jazz e:HEV EX(ecutive) 2021 - Premium Sunlight White Pearl, name: Miles (after Miles Davis)...
Re: Yaris
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2023, 05:05:14 PM »
Coming back to Yaris vs Jazz: Not all reviews were negative. As an example a comparative review:
Honda Jazz eCVT vs Toyota Yaris Hybrid on the Dutch TopGear site: https://topgear.nl/autotest/honda-jazz-ecvt-vs-toyota-yaris-hybrid/

I only translate the conclusion, for the whole article: Google translate is your best friend... :D

Still, the main question is which of these two different characters you like the most, now that Toyota is breaking free from the usual with the Yaris. The implementation of bits of Prius and Corolla into a handsome little hatchback is impressive, but ultimately - maybe we're getting old - the Jazz is a nicer car to live with. The Honda is where we would park our pension. And our plants.

You could also compare these two reviews from the same reviewer:

Jazz:  Yaris:
If nothing goes right, go left!

5thcivic

• Topic Starter
  • Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz EX e:HEV and E
Re: Yaris
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2023, 07:09:21 PM »
The German guy was one of the first videos I bookmarked. He seems very practical and useful about issues such as the engine noise etc etc. And let's not forget What Cars car of the year.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2023, 07:11:30 PM by 5thcivic »

Tags: