Author Topic: Touge Distribution Worldwide Suppliers of Mugen, Spoon, Js Racing etc  (Read 7087 times)

guest2576

Hi Everyone,

I'm Matt, and I'm the EU guy for Touge Distribution. We are a worldwide supplier of all things JDM, from Mugen to Seeker to OEM. Our website currently has an extensive range, but if you after anything that's not there just give me a shout and the chances are that we can get hold of it for you.

Check out our site at http://eu.tougedistribution.com/ and follow us on Facebook to be kept up-to-date with all the latest offers!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Touge-Distribution-Europe/110792979005268

If there is anything you guys are after just give me a shout and I'll see if I can sort out a cheeky deal for you all!  :D

Garyman

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2009 1.4 ES
Re: Touge Distribution Worldwide Suppliers of Mugen, Spoon, Js Racing etc
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 09:19:06 AM »
Hi Matt,

Hello and welcome.

Hopefully you can sort some of us Jazz "modders" a decent enough deal.

Its a shame that not more UK companies/suppliers do more stuff for the Jazz.

My previous car was a EP3 and had a few dealings with James for some of my parts for my current GE6.

If you have time, have a look at my build up thread but I'm planning for an exhaust in the near future.

Currently, the option i have is a Spoon N1 which I know is already in the UK for about £400 but thats just backbox.

Ideally, I would love the Fujitsubo Authorise RM (which I think James but onto the website after my enquiry)- mainly because I had a Legalis R on my EP3 and loved it- but at over £1k (from Touge EU), its way too expensive  :(  Even if went through Touge Japan- it would have been £700+shipping+custom+vat so not much saving over EU price so still a lot of money.

I still however have my 5% off to use, but dont think that makes much differences.

Let me know if you guys want to test anything for the GE6- I'll be first in the que!

Gary

guest2576

• Topic Starter
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2011, 07:24:33 PM »
I'm sure Ican hook you up with something.

All Touge orders for the EU have to go through the EU site, it means we can cover the costs of taking away the worries of customs etc....but it means I can hook you up with deals.

If you are after anything I can probably take a bit off for you.

Are you not giving Js a thought? Can't beat a bit of blue flaming!  8)

Garyman

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2009 1.4 ES
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2011, 10:31:57 AM »
J's is lovely but not sure if it will fit the GE6 as all the ones posted on your site are all for the GE8.

I did ask the question whether it would fit but havent got a definitative answer, whereas I know the Fujitsubo is definitely correct and fit.

Please hook me up with a deal  ;D

However, realitically, I'm only prepared to spend up to £700 tops so doubt this will happen unless you're very very generous  ;)

Gary

olduser1

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz EX 2015 CVT Elite Pack
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2011, 10:59:40 AM »
Hi Matt, So what exactly is the best deal you can offer in % terms to forum members?
Cheers

guest2576

• Topic Starter
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2011, 11:12:54 PM »
Its hard to offer a flat discount rate, as we have narrow margins on the vast majority of parts, and some parts have tighter margins than others.

If you're after a specific part just give me a shout saying your from here and I'll see what I can do...should be able to get cash off, or throw in a Mugen reservoir cover or something!

But you may be better dropping me an email at matt@eu.tougedistribution.com to make sure I deal with it as promptly as I can!  ;D

Tags: