Author Topic: Hybrid Jazz tops the supermini category in 2015 Which? car survey  (Read 3416 times)

John Ratsey

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2022 HR-V Elegance
In the Which? car survey 2015 http://www.which.co.uk/cars/survey/latest-which-car-survey/which-car-survey-2015/ the hybrid Jazz just beat the BMW i3 with the Yaris hybrid in 3rd place and the non-hybrid Jazz in 7th. I'm a little surprised that the hybrid Jazz got 4 stars for fuel economy and the non-hybrid version only 2 stars. When I changed from a the latter to the former I got about 10% better mpg - less than I expected - for similar diving conditions.

Anyway, there will need to be some compelling reasons for me to move from the hybrid to the Jazz Mk 3.

The hybrid Jazz also topped the overall reliability table for 0 to 3 years old vehicles with not one problem with a sample size of 56. The non-hybrid Jazz was 98% reliable with 545 responses. The normal Jazz was 1st= (with the Insight) at 98% for vehicles 3 to 8 years old.

I have attached a PDF of one page of the paper report. You can find more details of the survey results by going on line and paying £1.

[attachment deleted by admin]
2022 HR-V Elegance, previously 2020 Jazz Crosstar

guest3331

Re: Hybrid Jazz tops the supermini category in 2015 Which? car survey
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2015, 01:10:40 PM »
Thanks for this.

Did you have the paper magazine or can you access it all online with the £1 trial?  After browsing around I couldn't see an obvious palce for an overall reliability table - just broken down by vehicle size category.

John Ratsey

• Topic Starter
  • Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2022 HR-V Elegance
Re: Hybrid Jazz tops the supermini category in 2015 Which? car survey
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2015, 02:40:14 PM »
Did you have the paper magazine or can you access it all online with the £1 trial?  After browsing around I couldn't see an obvious palce for an overall reliability table - just broken down by vehicle size category.
For reliability, the website only gives the best and worst five in each vehicle category. It seems to be configured for getting info about individual vehicles rather than a good overview.

The paper magazine puts all the vehicle types into one table (see the attached).

[attachment deleted by admin]
2022 HR-V Elegance, previously 2020 Jazz Crosstar

Tags:

anything