Author Topic: Replacing Radio On MK1 Jazz With Digital Climate Control  (Read 2251 times)

guest7624

Replacing Radio On MK1 Jazz With Digital Climate Control
« on: April 07, 2018, 07:32:39 PM »
I got my jazz a few days ago and I love almost everything about it. The one issue I have is with the radio. I've been spoiled by the aftermarket radio on my old car and despite my Jazz having an AUX input, I want to change the radio due to the limitations of AUX.
The one issue I've been having is that my car has the less common digital climate control (image link: https://i.ebayimg.com/thumbs/images/g/hBAAAOSwHptZAL0I/s-l225.jpg) and thus the facia adapters are essentially impossible to find in the UK. Any that are purchasable cost upwards of £50 and need to be imported from the US, so I won't be buying those.
If anyone has any experience with adding an aftermarket radio on this particular model, some advice would be welcome. I have also read that you can add USB input to the stock radio, if this is the case, any advice on this would be fantastic as well!

Will_nfs

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: I think it’s a 2008 black jazz sport
Re: Replacing Radio On MK1 Jazz With Digital Climate Control
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2020, 11:26:03 AM »
Hi there
I got this off eBay for £36 p+p
It’s a right hand drive model eBay item number is 163098464173 I hope this helps

Tags:

anything