Author Topic: Forum (Sub)-sections Q?  (Read 6521 times)

guest3318

Forum (Sub)-sections Q?
« on: July 03, 2012, 12:55:36 PM »
Hi, :D

Sorry for new topic but... Why there is no Forum sections like
Honda Jazz Tech and then sub-sections like
- Interior mods,
- Exterior mods,
- DIY guides,
- Engine mods & Intake & Exhaust,
- Brakes & Suspension,
- Wheels,...

There is Market place and
- FS/W sub-section but why there is no sub-section like
- Where 2 buy or something like that.
We all know it's hard to find stuff for Jazz so why not to share links, pics, aftermarket perfect fitment or problems with them,... Classic one is "What fits on Jazz <> Fit,...?"

Now we have to browse, lucky guess/click, search,... I think the point of forum is to be organised and specific so user can find what he would like to know/ask or would like to contribute to society.

Now the first Q of newbie is "Where to ask about intake, 'coz I don't wan't to f* up forum or sub-forum? Hmm!" Or first search if someone already ask about this... Not cool and def not user friendly.

Sorry to bother you but think about it. It would be more transparent and topics on a common and logical place.

GREETINGS FROM SLOVENIA! :)

guest3312

• Topic Starter
Re: Forum (Sub)-sections Q?
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2012, 12:26:29 AM »
fitfreaks.net is set up like that. It seems to me as though the americans are more into modding and therefore need more sorting/sub-sections than this forum requires.

there is a DIY forums located here http://clubjazz.org/forum/index.php?board=75.0

Garyman

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2009 1.4 ES
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2012, 09:00:53 AM »
Agree with Fighting.

The modding scene for the Jazz/Fit in Europe isnt that great- and still perceived as an "old person's car" (no disrespect to our elderly members  :D) so I dont think its needed on Clubjazz.

However, saying that, we are seeing more members coming on Clubjazz and doing some modifications

guest3040

• Topic Starter
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2012, 09:33:29 AM »
It would be nice to see more detailed sections / sub-sections on the forum, but as it is quite a small community on here (with very few modders) so there really isn't much call for it.

As FightingPlankton says, FitFreak is ideal for things like that, i am often on there to look for tuning or modifying info.

guest3318

• Topic Starter
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2012, 11:23:15 PM »
"old person's car"
...my shinny a**! :D I like JDM rides so I'll mod them if I have DC2 or (god forbid) FN/FK Civic. Jazz is cool 'coz you can show not only EG could be clool, low JDM ride. 8)

Tags: