Author Topic: Honda App Centre/Aha Radio issues  (Read 3033 times)

apepat

• Registered Member
Honda App Centre/Aha Radio issues
« on: September 15, 2022, 10:38:18 PM »
Hi there. I have just got my new Jazz EX delivered. It took a while but I eventually managed to register with MyHonda+ (the registration was a bit glitchy)… Anyway I had issue with Honda App Centre/Aha radio app. The app centre just said there was a connection issue to the server when I fired it up. When I tried to start Aha radio, it was stuck on checking updates. I tried my own home wifi as well as my phone (hotspot mode). Does anyone have the same issues/any solution? Thanks.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2022, 10:59:40 PM by apepat »

promalex

• Registered Member
  • My Honda: Jazz Crosstar
Re: Honda App Centre/Aha Radio issues
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2022, 10:52:45 AM »
I have the exact same issues (car delivered mid-August). While the Honda App Centre is still behaving the same, I managed to make the Aha radio app working by clearing the app's cache from All Apps > Apps Manager. I've done the same for Honda App Centre, but it didn't help. I don't think this is an issue related to the wi-fi connection (the System Update works fine, in my case letting me know, after a short while, that there are no new updates for the system, so it looks like is connected), but an issue with the app itself or with their servers. On my previous Hondas (one Civic, two CR-Vs) the Honda App Centre worked just fine, but I never used it. Aha app was fine 5-6 years ago, but today is very sluggish and counter-intuitive to work with, I rather prefer Android Auto and my Android apps - this summer I was happily driving through Eastern Europe while listening live to LBC on Radio UK app!

apepat

• Topic Starter
  • Registered Member
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2022, 10:04:58 PM »
Thanks. I actually contacted my dealer and was told they had the same issue with the demo car - probably issues at Honda’s end… They have reported it to Honda but no clues when it will be fixed. I don’t use Android Auto but, similarly, I mainly use Apple CarPlay so it’s not a huge issue currently I guess.

Longman1966

• Registered Member
  • My Honda: Honda Jazz Crosstar hybrid 2023
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2023, 04:58:38 PM »
I have the exact same issues (car delivered mid-August). While the Honda App Centre is still behaving the same, I managed to make the Aha radio app working by clearing the app's cache from All Apps > Apps Manager. I've done the same for Honda App Centre, but it didn't help. I don't think this is an issue related to the wi-fi connection (the System Update works fine, in my case letting me know, after a short while, that there are no new updates for the system, so it looks like is connected), but an issue with the app itself or with their servers. On my previous Hondas (one Civic, two CR-Vs) the Honda App Centre worked just fine, but I never used it. Aha app was fine 5-6 years ago, but today is very sluggish and counter-intuitive to work with, I rather prefer Android Auto and my Android apps - this summer I was happily driving through Eastern Europe while listening live to LBC on Radio UK app!
How or where can I find the App Manager In All Apps. I have the same issue with my AHA app and it's stuck trying to update the app. I looked everywhere, but no app manager!

coldstart

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: Advance MY24
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2023, 09:30:04 PM »
How or where can I find the App Manager In All Apps. I have the same issue with my AHA app and it's stuck trying to update the app. I looked everywhere, but no app manager!
According to the MY24 manual you should be able to reach it through:  General settings - System - Detail Information

Tags: