Author Topic: Jocko's Jazz  (Read 6940 times)

Jocko

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: Died from rust.
Re: Jocko's Jazz
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2020, 02:43:39 PM »
Car is looking rather sad at the moment. Thousands of dual carriageway winter miles has not been good to it. The rust has got a good hold of the rear wheel  arches.
I keep meaning to take it to my local Eastern European car wash, but it just seems a waste when the next day it will be filthy again. Kinda lost interest in it appearance wise. And the inside is just as maukit.

I do wash the lights and number plates every week or so.

VicW

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 07 Plate Civic 1.8 i-Shift.
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2020, 03:22:46 PM »
I know what you mean Jocko as must many others on here. I look at my filthy car and think I must do the weekly servicing and give it a wash but at the same time you are saying to yourself, what's the point of washing it I'll just do the windows. We'll see tomorrow,it's supposed to be a bit warmer.

Vic.

richardfrost

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Black 2005 1.4 SE RIP
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2020, 04:42:43 PM »
Car is looking rather sad at the moment.
It's perfectly clean underneath all that muck, as is mine and most others.

The rust around the rear wheel arch seems to be a common thing as mine has the exact same thing. But then mine is also covered in bumps and scrap I from my lad's use and now my other lad's girlfriend's use. Doesn't seem much point fixing them these days on a car that old.

peteo48

• Approved Member
  • I have entered the Jazz Age
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: 2021 Honda Jazz Mk4 1.5 i-MMD EX
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2020, 05:28:49 PM »
Maukit - great word. Just asked her indoors (from Motherwell) and it means filthy. Thought I was well up on Scottish words but hadn't heard that one.

Tags:

anything