Author Topic: HELP!!! Honda Jazz Ex Radio Error Code!  (Read 1072 times)

horizonx

• Registered Member
  • My Honda: 2011 1.4 Jazz I-VTEC EX
HELP!!! Honda Jazz Ex Radio Error Code!
« on: October 19, 2021, 02:57:17 PM »
Hi,

This morning I had to change the battery on my Honda Jazz and as a result my radio is asking for a code, is there someone who can help me source a new code? I don't seem to have the card with the info in my service book :(

Thanks in advance,
Richard

« Last Edit: October 20, 2021, 06:20:59 PM by horizonx »

DWJazz2021

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Honda Jazz EX (Gen4)
Re: HELP!!! Honda Jazz Ex Radio Error Code!
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2021, 08:20:26 PM »
You probably want to delete those serial numbers from your post…

And then take them to a Honda dealer who should be able to help

d2d4j

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz SI 5 Dr
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2021, 09:28:09 PM »
Hi

I do not see anything wrong with the details been public, the head unit is coded to the car using those details I believe

Have you checked the glove box, it is usually on a sticker in the glove box or at back of glove box. Just need to fully drop the glove box down to Check. I could be wrong though

Many thanks

John

horizonx

• Topic Starter
  • Registered Member
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2021, 06:24:12 PM »
My local Honda dealer (Arnold Clark) was of no help, and Honda customer services were equally useless.

I ended up finding an online service that generated a new 5 digit unlock code for me for free and I successfully inputted it last night.

GTG5573

• Registered Member
  • My Honda: Honda Civic SE Executive
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2021, 03:26:44 PM »
My local Honda dealer (Arnold Clark) was of no help, and Honda customer services were equally useless.

I ended up finding an online service that generated a new 5 digit unlock code for me for free and I successfully inputted it last night.

Do you have the details of the online service you used?  Been chasing my tail for ages and been conned more than once!

horizonx

• Topic Starter
  • Registered Member
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2021, 03:32:53 PM »
The website I used was https://freeradiocodes.co.uk/honda-radio-code

I used the live chat feature to submit my radio serial and received the unlock code almost instantly.

GTG5573

• Registered Member
  • My Honda: Honda Civic SE Executive
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2021, 10:25:22 AM »
I tried that link but got repeated error messages when I entered the serial number.  However, I e-mailed the codes to contact@freeradiocodes.co.uk and they sent back 2 possible codes within an hour or two.  The 1st one worked perfectly.  Really good, friendly service - and actually free, unlike others I looked at.  Great tip, thanks!

In the meantime I had tried freecarradiocodes.com - and stumped up £4.99 for their premium speedy response ....... and heard nothing for 15 hours.  E-mailed them questioning their honesty/integrity and got a reply within an hour, including the same 2 codes as the free service, so fair play to them, they did deliver in the end.

Tags: