Author Topic: New Owner of "Miles"; a 2009 Jazz 1.4 EX  (Read 1212 times)

JDMSnowMonkey

• Registered Member
  • My Jazz's Gear Lever is too short.
  • My Honda: 2009 Honda Jazz 1.4 EX (Manual)
New Owner of "Miles"; a 2009 Jazz 1.4 EX
« on: August 02, 2019, 07:32:23 PM »
Greetings everyone,

I finally replaced my trusty 2001 Yaris with a 2009 Honda Jazz from my local Honda Main Dealer at the beginning of this week; Full Service History and 53,000 mles. So far, the car has so far been fulfilling my needs wonderfully. I've had a few things to get used to after driving the Yaris (my first car) for 6 years; not least just how long the pedal travel is in the Jazz. Heel-toe downshifting I fear might be tricky xD!

The only modification the car has currently is a retrofitted Honda bluetooth kit above the driver's side air vent, which I'm admittedly yet to try (I don't get called a lot...I need more friends...).

As for what I plan to do to the car...well, I'm not big into modifying, I must admit, and if I was going to modify a Honda, I'd probably buy an old Civic VTi or something. The Jazz shall be my workhorse for as long as it takes me to save up for second small, fun car (a kei car is my dream, but parts availability says hi...).

Jocko

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: Died from rust.
Re: New Owner of "Miles"; a 2009 Jazz 1.4 EX
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2019, 09:05:47 PM »
Welcome to the forum. Your car certainly has a great MOT history. Glad you're enjoying it.

VicW

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 07 Plate Civic 1.8 i-Shift.
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2019, 02:41:21 PM »
I think you will find Jocko that most Honda products have good MoT histories. Try looking at a few Mercedes and BMW products.

Vic.

RichardA

• Administrator
  • Approved Member
    • https://clubjazz.org
  • My Honda: 2007 1.4 i-DSi Sport manual
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2019, 10:58:16 AM »
Hello and welcome. :)

Tags: