Author Topic: Sat Nav Voice  (Read 504 times)

Guinness 2

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Honda Jazz Hybrid EX Sunlight White
Sat Nav Voice
« on: March 25, 2023, 02:45:45 PM »
Just received my EX and ploughing through the manual and setting car up.  Luckily I have had Hondas for years (most recently an H-RV so a lot of the gizmos are familiar.  Missing a few like Traffic Info, self dipping rear view mirror, large boot etc. but my biggest problem so far is how to turn the Sat Nav voice off without turning the volume of music down (I use a USB stick for that).  On the H-RV there was a button on the screen - I can't find one on the Jazz.  Also has anyone found a way to scroll the 'music and artist playing' info at the top of the Sat Nav screen.  All I can see is the song title and the beginning of the artist but there isn't enough room for all of it (for most tracks).  I know I can press it and get to the music screen but it would be useful to just have it scroll through.  Any ideas guys would be much appreciated.  P.S. Loving the car so far - it is so quiet and comfortable

Kremmen

• Approved Member
  • Civinfo interloper
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: MY22 Jazz EX
Re: Sat Nav Voice
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2023, 02:57:18 PM »
Not sure exactly what you're trying to achieve but the SatNav volume is in a different place to the normal volume.

General Settings, System Volumes is where the SatNav volume is but I seem to recall you can turn it down via the normal volume control whilst it's playing, but not fully off, that's a menu option.

Let's be careful out there !

Tags:

anything