Author Topic: Missing Bits and Badges  (Read 2790 times)

guest5589

Missing Bits and Badges
« on: September 21, 2015, 01:11:40 PM »
Hi, a bit of help needed from the owners of Jazz MK1. I was trawling the interwebs when something caught my eye..

Q1. The battery in this car seems to be in some sort of plastic cover! is this how all GD Jazz are? mine is just battery and clamp which doesn't look very safe.. can anyone provide me with confirmation that this is how it should be?

Q2. The tool kit in my car is in a black plastic sleeve and is just lying in the spare wheel.. is that how its supposed to be or does it come with something like this?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-Accord-MK7-2-2-CDTI-04-2003-2008-TOOL-TRAY-/171912632935?hash=item2806ca9a67

+

I am missing the iDSI badge which I am unable to find on eBay so any suggestions where to get it from?

JazzyB

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2007 Jazz 1.4 Sport Manual (Japanese built)
Re: Missing Bits and Badges
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2015, 03:47:37 PM »
I've had my jazz from new so I have the battery cover in the picture but to be honest whether you have a cover or not makes no difference.

The tool kit is in a plastic sleeve lying in the spare wheel, been like that from new.

I nearly lost my DSI badge luckily it was in the engine bay so I glued it back on. Try breakers yards and last resort to Honda.

guest5505

• Topic Starter
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2015, 06:58:08 PM »
My battery has the plastic clamp like in the photo

guest5589

• Topic Starter
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2015, 11:29:16 AM »
ah.. i wonder where mine went.
although it doesn't affect the operation of the car however I think it was there for a reason and it is just mildly annoying that its not there. regards to the tool kit good to know that atleast im not missing anything.

not priority but I think I would like to 'complete' the car with its missing rear head rests, the battery shroud and the iDSI badge. might be cheaper to just buy another engine cover and use the current one to experiment ;D

monkeydave

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 68 Plate Jazz S White Orchid Pearl
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2015, 12:26:36 PM »
it was there to hide the battery and make the engine bay cleaner looking not anything to do with the running of the car so its just cosmetic

Tags:

anything