Author Topic: GD floor carpet  (Read 2411 times)

guest5613

GD floor carpet
« on: August 27, 2015, 04:39:12 PM »
Anyone know if there is anyone making a replacement floor carpet? I am looking at replacing the one in my parents Jazz and when Honda want £460 for a new poor quality one I wondered if there are any other options.

Thanks Dave

guest5505

• Topic Starter
Re: GD floor carpet
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2015, 07:15:45 PM »
What's the problem with it, can't you just cover any wear up with good quality mats?

guest5613

• Topic Starter
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2015, 12:11:10 PM »
There are two big holes in the drivers foot well they were there when we bought it.  I have put mats in there but a new carpet would tidy it up. Mum left the sunroof open in the rain for two days so it got a soaking and if I am going to take it out to dry it I may as well replace it. I have a found a second hand one for £100 which I think I will get.

emmerdale

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 1.4 EX 2013
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2015, 01:02:34 PM »
Hi A little while ago I posted a reply to a guy about mats I think it was he was in Cyprus and company concerned didn't export if you can find my post you might try them but for the life of me I can't remember name of the company. All I can remember is they were in England perhaps someone else might remember or maybe one of the admin staff might be able to find the posting anywY God luck in your hunt

emmerdale

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 1.4 EX 2013
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2015, 01:05:39 PM »
Hi just found the posting the company is called car mats UK so might be worth googling same

Tags: