Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

ColinB

I want to thank you for helping me solve my issue with the menu not showing.

So after you mentioned about the car having to be in park mode in order for the menu to show up I eventually connected some dots which lead me to think that maybe my ODB port programmer is the issue.

I have bought an odb auto-door locker (locks the doors once they are in D or Reverse and unlocks when in Parked - bought it as an safety feature for my partner as I dont want to rely on us remembering to lock the doors once we are on the road)

I thought that possibly the odb door programmer is sending out some messages to the system so it thinks its in Drive (when in reality its not) - so after pulling out the programmer I got the menu again.

I just wanted to thank you for this as It was driving me mad (I thought I reprogammed some canbus stuff in my car because of that 3rd party radio).

Fortunately everything is ok now - thank you ever so much again.
Thanks a lot, I've changed my mind to buy optional connector from Japan and voltage dropper. I believe it is going to be the best way available.
Honda Jazz Mk1 2002-2008 / What is this ?
« Last post by Cammytammy on Today at 08:51:21 PM »
What is this part ? Managed to snap the connector block right off and now car won't start.
Hybrid / Re: Is this the 2025 Jazz
« Last post by aphybrid on Today at 08:14:32 PM »
not just the seats that are taking the p...
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Buying Advice - Jazz Advance
« Last post by coldstart on Today at 08:13:00 PM »
I have had the delaminating windscreen, mirror replaced and washer nozzle replaced. 72 plate. More than anything I have had to do with all 12 of my previous Renaults (one had to have a new coil).

And - if I rembember correctly - both the delaminating windscreen and the mirror where replaced under warranty - so: no financial harm done!

(I don't remember the nozzle - which btw is a tricky subject, as it could easily be clogged by mixing incompatible washer fluids - no offence!)

The brake simulator issue is quite another pair of shoes imho as it is both security-relevant and expensive to fix with (so far) unclear standing of Honda UK coughing up for the repair (at least!) plus the inconvenience of a car hire!

I won't bore you with my (quite expensive) issues I had with Volkswagen...
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Buying Advice - Jazz Advance
« Last post by coldstart on Today at 08:02:34 PM »
There is a poll "Which Mk4 Jazz do you own?" and  total 267members voted. This means that 267 forum members own a Mk4 Jazz.

The poll means that there are at least 267 members owning a MK4 Jazz  :D

Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Re: Bonnet sensor
« Last post by chrisv on Today at 07:25:48 PM »
Hi,
Failed
Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Re: Tyres and insurance
« Last post by MiniNinjaRob on Today at 06:35:29 PM »
Having run Michelin Cross Climates for 6 years, they are far from "mediocre".
And changing wheels for winter in the UK (Unless Northern Scotland) is not needed. Snow is minimal.

Have you tried both? I guess not. The difference is when I need do an emergency brake on the HW you will slam my arse in 40-50 km/h. And I will start pouting...

Yes. And you are taking total rubbish.
Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Re: Tyres and insurance
« Last post by MiniNinjaRob on Today at 06:31:38 PM »
—-
Honda Jazz Mk1 2002-2008 / Jazz BSI reset procedure
« Last post by Jazzyclaire on Today at 05:53:59 PM »
Hi, I have owned my 04 Jazz since 2016. Early on the battery went flat and on replacing it some central locking functions etc played up. At that time I remember a link to the BSI reset procedure, something to do with opening drivers window and disconnecting/ reconnecting battery and some jiggery pokery with the ignition switch. Can anyone refresh my memory,  as the same thing has recurred after a flat battery. Many thanks!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10