Author Topic: Joining today!  (Read 1551 times)

diffusion

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz!
Joining today!
« on: March 26, 2019, 03:37:07 PM »
Hello all.

One more north of the border clubbers.  Owner-wise that is, not arms in the air after midnight :)

Got a 10-plate ES VTEC, has a fair mileage but sounds, feels, drives very smooth. Full history and due service soon and I'll probably post some q's in appropriate sections.

Jocko

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: Died from rust.
Re: Joining today!
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2019, 04:00:59 PM »
Welcome. Excellent site here with plenty advice to be had. That is almost three years I have had my Jazz (first one), and I love it. Or to be more precise, I love the mpg I can get!

guest7494

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2019, 04:21:51 PM »
Welcome 
glad you purchased a Jazz great little car, it is a virtual Tardis no other like it, lousy headlights but beats the opposition in every other aspect hands down.
Hope you  enjoy your purchase.

Jocko

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy:
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2019, 04:38:20 PM »
lousy headlights
I was actually quite pleased with the headlights on my Mk 1. Found lighting better than the four headlight system on my Volvo S40. Could do with being brighter, but they have a good pattern.

guest7494

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2019, 08:50:07 PM »
lousy headlights
I was actually quite pleased with the headlights on my Mk 1. Found lighting better than the four headlight system on my Volvo S40. Could do with being brighter, but they have a good pattern.

Hi Jocko we had a mk 2 Jazz earlier and found it to be ok ref headlights, but the Mk 3 was awful, so I followed Culzeans example and bunged in a pair of LEDs, wow the difference is mind blowing, pattern ok up and down ,have never been flashed regarding dazzle etc, quite expensive but certainly do the job.

diffusion

• Topic Starter
  • Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz!
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2019, 11:35:03 AM »
Heyyyy!  thanks for welcome.

I've done about 150ml so far with couple m-way/dual long runs and the multi-info showed the old double-nickel - 55 - for mpg. Pretty good.

Slightly higher general road noise over other cars. Haven't been on any single twisty A-roads at night but the dipped beam seems ok on unlit main roads.

Jocko

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy:
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2019, 01:20:15 PM »
multi-info showed the old double-nickel - 55 - for mpg.
That's always my target, keeping it round 55 mpg. 55 mpg gives the magical 500 miles to a tankful.

RichardA

• Administrator
  • Approved Member
    • https://clubjazz.org
  • My Honda: 2007 1.4 i-DSi Sport manual
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2019, 04:14:45 PM »
Hello and welcome. :)

Tags:

anything