Author Topic: Collins Honda Bexhill to close down  (Read 7151 times)

RichardA

• Administrator
  • Approved Member
    • https://clubjazz.org
  • My Honda: 2007 1.4 i-DSi Sport manual
Collins Honda Bexhill to close down
« on: April 14, 2016, 08:35:34 PM »
Collins Honda in Bexhill will be closing down at the end of April, with all sales, servicing and staff moving to Collins Honda's branch in Herstmonceux near Hailsham, which therefore will now also be covering Hastings, St Leonards and Bexhill areas.

Collins state the move is due to the expiry of the lease at Bexhill and has full support from Honda UK.

Last year Trident Honda in Weybridge merged its operations with it's Ottershaw branch (the Weybridge site is now a Tesla dealer!).

JazzyB

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2007 Jazz 1.4 Sport Manual (Japanese built)
Re: Collins Honda Bexhill to close down
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2016, 09:11:00 PM »

Last year Trident Honda in Weybridge merged its operations with it's Ottershaw branch (the Weybridge site is now a Tesla dealer!).

That Weybridge site was due to be converted into housing but council are refusing or something like that.

Rory

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2009 1.4 EX Manual - gone to a family member. Still look after it, and a 2014 EX driven by daughter.
Re: Collins Honda Bexhill to close down
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2016, 12:56:07 PM »
The dealers must be struggling massively as Honda UK is still only selling hlaf the number of cars they geared up for.  The glass palace place by us that replaced two excellent little dealerships is just embarrassing to vist, it's so quiet - there must be something going between Honda and them to keep it going.

Wasn't Honda voted the worst franchise to have by its own dealers?

JazzyB

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2007 Jazz 1.4 Sport Manual (Japanese built)

Tags:

anything