Author Topic: Small car / Jazz effect / cars overtaking  (Read 23914 times)

guest6316

Re: Small car / Jazz effect / cars overtaking
« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2016, 05:28:33 PM »
Your not wrong, but I think you know what's going on in their pea brains - nothing most of them are brain dead!

pb82gh3

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2015 Honda Jazz 1.4 VTEC Si
« Reply #46 on: October 15, 2016, 05:45:42 PM »
You won't change them, but you can change your reaction to them. I just let them head on to their next crisis/accident/heart attack

guest5079

« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2016, 03:41:51 PM »
I am sorry to do this but Culzeans remark about BMW's etc brings on a 'I remember'.
Many years ago I was a village bobby. My mode of transport was a Metro, my Wife thought it a joke as I am 6ft. It had all the bells and whistles. My locals were plagued with 'abusive phone calls' and when I say abusive they were very very sick. My patch was on the South Coast. I was informed that the offender was in Newbury. I duly sallied forth in my sturdy steed. Interviewed the 'perp' and started the return journey along the M4. Duly stuck to the 70 speed limit, which in itself caused problems as I had three lanes not daring to overtake UNTIL a BMW came pushing it's way through and off he went like a long dog. I thought it was taking the michael, so off I went. 7 miles it took to catch him but I did, I honestly didn't know a Metro had it in it. While I was 'talking' to him on the hard shoulder a Thames Valley traffic car pulled up behind me and asked if I was OK. Yes I replied and off they went. Probably laughing their heads off. I suspect they might have seen it all.   The BMW driver was as sick as a parrot, didn't do his mojo much good being caught by a Metro and NO I didn't use the horns nor the blue light cos I was not in my force area.
AH!!!!! memories of a village bobby.

Tags: