Author Topic: Badly keyed Jazz  (Read 6430 times)

guest3091

Badly keyed Jazz
« on: February 20, 2012, 01:39:23 PM »
Hi there,

My Black Honda Jazz was quite badly keyed over night, last night and I wondered if anyone could offer advise on what to do about it. I only passed my test a few days ago so it's got me feeling very blue :(

I have had quotes from £180 up to £1000, both parties promising to have my car looking as new. I can't help but think being a woman that knows very little about cars I could be very easily conned. Is it really possible to have two doors and a back panel re sprayed to a high standard for just £180?

If anyone can suggest a place to get a quote it would be most appreciated, ideally in London or Kent.

Many thanks!

JazzyB

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2007 Jazz 1.4 Sport Manual (Japanese built)
Re: Badly keyed Jazz
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 02:10:43 PM »
Sorry to hear that, but I would get at least 3 quotes in writing before deciding.

£180 does seem low, I would of thought about £500.

guest2662

• Topic Starter
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, 02:26:15 PM »
welcome clemclom, sorry to hear whats happened to your car, one word for them,b-s-ta-d, you could try chips away, i think they work nationwide I've used them twice and found them to be very good, they will come to your home if required to do the work, good luck, lets know how you get on, good luck. roger.

guest2898

• Topic Starter
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2012, 02:38:44 PM »
Very sorry to hear about that.... a civic i had a while ago was attended to by a company called flying colours... the honda dealer i bought the car from used them when i was buying the car as i spotted some scratches and dents on it and wanted them sorted out to a high standard before hand over, i can recommend them as the car was perfect when i collected it, and i am fussy!! anyway, click on the link and get a quote... no harm done! good luck, i hope its sorted to your satisfaction...

http://www.flyingcolours.co.uk/

guest3091

• Topic Starter
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2012, 10:48:42 AM »
'Flying Colours' are coming to my rescue on Monday for £300.00 and they can apparently do all the spraying outside my house so it's very convenient too.

Many thanks for your help with this and fingers crossed my poor little Jazz manages to stay out of trouble for a while now!  :)

guest2898

• Topic Starter
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2012, 02:58:49 PM »
No worries, glad to be of help to you!! thats what this forum's all about. ..  helping fellow jazz owners the best we can... ;) their work is guaranteed so the car should be as new again when its finished..  ;D

Tags: