Author Topic: Using this forum to buy and sell our Honda Jazzes  (Read 2311 times)

Johnocyprus

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2018 Jazz SE CVT, 2007 CRV EX, 2022 C125 SuperCub, 2003 Izzy
Using this forum to buy and sell our Honda Jazzes
« on: March 01, 2021, 10:07:33 AM »
We’re a great community of Honda Jazz owners and reading the posts there’s a fair turn over of members updating their Jazzes with later models yet the Classified section is empty of adverts for our cars. I’d be very happy to buy from a member as I’d bet our cars are better than average.
Why don’t we advertise our cars on this forum and keep them in the family so to speak? 

Westy36

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy: Extremely good !!
  • My Honda: 2013 Jazz 1.4 ES Silver
Re: Using this forum to buy and sell our Honda Jazzes
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2021, 10:43:02 AM »
Good point. I've been a member for months and don't recall a Jazz being up for sale.

Happy to list our Jazz if it comes on the market in the future. Far too wedded to it at the moment!  :D

trebor1652

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy: 64.7 mpg
  • My Honda: Crosstar Crystal Red Two Tone
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2021, 06:38:50 PM »
Well when we are allowed to roam the streets I was seriously thinking of buying a MK4, so a MK3 ex with full Honda service record may well be up for sale .

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

RichardA

• Administrator
  • Approved Member
    • https://clubjazz.org
  • My Honda: 2007 1.4 i-DSi Sport manual
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2021, 11:34:03 AM »
(Topic moved to Site Feedback sub forum).

They probably prefer to do p/x or use ebay or Philip Schofield. We're a small forum by usual forum standards, I remember someone a few years ago who frequented both here and Civinfo, they claimed the latter's detailing sub fourm was busy then this entire forum. That was before all the Brex*t/C*vid topics though.  ;D

Come to think of it, I haven't seen a car with a For Sale notice in the window for about ten years or more. That's a suggestion for Scott Mills' Whoo Game on the radio.

Tags: