Author Topic: 2016 Honda Fit Hybrid DCT Owners manual  (Read 4628 times)

magnet

• Registered Member
  • My Honda: 2016 Honda Fit Hybrid - 2019 Jap import to NZ
2016 Honda Fit Hybrid DCT Owners manual
« on: April 24, 2019, 12:41:52 AM »
Hi Forum - I'm a newbie to Hybrid and to the forum.
Just purchased a 2016 Honda Fit Hybrid with the DCT transmission (not the old IMA). Here in NZ we can only get Jap imports of the Honda Fit (elswhere the Jazz) Hybrid. So manual is in Japanese. Any help sourcing an Owners Manaul in English greatly appreciated. Car is great, immaculate and so far very pleased with purchase.

guest7494

Re: 2016 Honda Fit Hybrid DCT Owners manual
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2019, 07:18:11 AM »
Hi Forum - I'm a newbie to Hybrid and to the forum.
Just purchased a 2016 Honda Fit Hybrid with the DCT transmission (not the old IMA). Here in NZ we can only get Jap imports of the Honda Fit (elswhere the Jazz) Hybrid. So manual is in Japanese. Any help sourcing an Owners Manaul in English greatly appreciated. Car is great, immaculate and so far very pleased with purchase.

Hi is this any help,

https://issuu.com/reddit2/docs/honda_fit_hybrid_english_manual

magnet

• Topic Starter
  • Registered Member
  • My Honda: 2016 Honda Fit Hybrid - 2019 Jap import to NZ
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2019, 04:01:22 AM »
Hi Jaffa Jazz
Well thanks for your reply. Had a look but when a site asks for my credit card details before showing me the goods and the site is all about TV or PC games and not a mention about Honda manuals I get very suspicious, so, no I didnt feel I could trust the source and I am still without. :'(
Will keep trying.......or maybe learn Japanese ;-D

guest7494

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2019, 10:17:18 AM »
Hi Jaffa Jazz
Well thanks for your reply. Had a look but when a site asks for my credit card details before showing me the goods and the site is all about TV or PC games and not a mention about Honda manuals I get very suspicious, so, no I didnt feel I could trust the source and I am still without. :'(
Will keep trying.......or maybe learn Japanese ;-D

So sorry I thought I had cracked it, but good luck with the language lessons !!
best wishes from the Uk
Jaffa Jazz

Tags: