Author Topic: Navigation manual Jazz Crosstar  (Read 872 times)

diverbuddy

• Registered Member
  • My Honda: Jazz Crosstar
Navigation manual Jazz Crosstar
« on: October 19, 2021, 04:51:46 PM »
We have just purchased an ex demonstrator Jazz Crosstar last weekend, what a difference to our Hyundai i20 auto. Slowly getting used to the hi-tech function. Can I ask, was there a navigation manual with a new car? Ive accessed the pdf version on Honda site ok so am able to read functions etc. The dealer said the new Jazz does not come with a Nav manual in the car. Is that correct?
Many thanks

Kremmen

• Approved Member
  • Civinfo interloper
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: MY22 Jazz EX
Re: Navigation manual Jazz Crosstar
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2021, 05:00:23 PM »
Correct, all you get is the 'Owners Guide' which is a cut down version of both manuals.

I always use the online versions as they contain much more detail.
Let's be careful out there !

Expatman

• Approved Member
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2021, 05:15:39 PM »
We have just purchased an ex demonstrator Jazz Crosstar last weekend, what a difference to our Hyundai i20 auto. Slowly getting used to the hi-tech function. Can I ask, was there a navigation manual with a new car? Ive accessed the pdf version on Honda site ok so am able to read functions etc. The dealer said the new Jazz does not come with a Nav manual in the car. Is that correct?
Many thanks
Do you find the Crosstar's ride more or less comfortable than the i20?

Yusaku79

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz Ex 2021
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2021, 07:29:00 AM »
I have found very useful the Owners Manual that you can read inside the Multimedia Unit,

in particular when you want to know which is that strange icon that appears in front of you... :D
Honda Jazz EX 2021 "Ruby"

diverbuddy

• Topic Starter
  • Registered Member
  • My Honda: Jazz Crosstar
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2021, 03:39:35 PM »
Thanks for the answers, the i20 SE Premium Nav auto is a miniature limo, very comfy, easy auto gearbox. The Crosstar IMHO although light years ahead with tech isn't in the limo class so its less comfortable.

Tags: