Author Topic: Hi  (Read 3489 times)

MattJST

• Registered Member
  • My Honda: Honda Jazz 1.4i-VTEC
Hi
« on: January 10, 2018, 05:59:56 PM »
Hello everyone,

I'm now the proud owner of the 'Silver Chariot': Honda Jazz 1.4i-VTEC, courtesy of a family member who gave it me after buying a newer model. Very lucky, I know, as I'd never be able to afford one and afford insurance, so now I'm only having to foot the extortionate insurance payments  :D

So far I love it. He told me he'd never had any problems with it, and so far I've only had to have the transmission fluid replaced (there's a tiny leak), and replace the battery (it died whilst shopping next door to Halfords, I kid you not) in the last 6 weeks!  ;D

I like how pokey the engine is however, I'm still getting used to the very low revs whilst stationary, stalling is a common occurance at traffic lights still.

Unfortunately he didn't have the owners manual etc, just the V5, so I'm going to be trawling these forums whenever something needs doing to it!

Have a great day!
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 06:03:00 PM by MattJST »

Jocko

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: Died from rust.
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2018, 06:20:03 PM »

MattJST

• Topic Starter
  • Registered Member
  • My Honda: Honda Jazz 1.4i-VTEC
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2018, 06:33:39 PM »
Brilliant, thanks.

If my car ownership is anything like my motorbike ownership, I'll be using them a lot  :P

culzean

• Approved Member
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2018, 07:14:44 PM »
Brilliant, thanks.

If my car ownership is anything like my motorbike ownership, I'll be using them a lot  :P

As long as you know how to change the oil and filter nothing else much needs doing with a Jazz (or any Honda really).

When people ask me what kind of motorbike to get I always tell them 'if you want to spend a lot of time in garage fixing them get an old British bike,  If you want to ride them get a Japanese bike'  - simples...
Some people will only consider you an expert if they agree with your point of view or advice,  when you give them advice they don't like they consider you an idiot

RichardA

• Administrator
  • Approved Member
    • https://clubjazz.org
  • My Honda: 2007 1.4 i-DSi Sport manual
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2018, 08:06:20 PM »
Hello and welcome. :)

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

• Trader
  • Approved Member
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2018, 09:47:16 PM »
Hi and welcome.
If you ever need any help with insurance then please feel free to drop me a line.
Regards,
Dan.

Tags: