Author Topic: Heavy Discounts and Incentives  (Read 1868 times)

Berisford

• Approved Member
Heavy Discounts and Incentives
« on: July 17, 2023, 10:54:51 PM »
I see there's a £2k deposit contribution and a 5 year service / warranty on offer at the moment with some dealers giving some extra discount.
Very tempting.
Though I see in the small print that you can't 'pay-off' the credit deal for the first 6 months else you forfeit the 5 year service /warranty - crafty.

Whiteshark

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Mk 4 jazz Hybrid EX Chrystal Red
Re: Heavy Discounts and Incentives
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2023, 11:20:44 AM »
This was the same deal as before, except the £2k contribution. The 6 month restriction is still a fantastic deal . Are these offers on the new MY24 Jazz?
I put in a request with Carwow, and noticably discounts are available, now.  Best I got was £1250 on an Advance Sport. I think Honda may have over egged the price increase , but as soon as availability improves, that will be the time I think they will need/want to start a promotion.
Having said that the Hybrid Jazz is a fantastic all rounder, and all car manufacturers want to increase their prices and would be delighted to keep supply tight.
We shall see.

madasafish

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 1.4 ES CVT -2012
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2023, 11:45:36 AM »
Having said that the Hybrid Jazz is a fantastic all rounder, and all car manufacturers want to increase their prices and would be delighted to keep supply tight.
We shall see.

Giving cheap imports  from Romania or China a ready market niche..
Tesla is killing competitors with its price cuts: but it makes cars cheaper due to design.
US car makers especially don't welcome design innovation..
(I expect Ford to exit Europe within the next 5 years as GM have done)

NoelM

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2021 Jazz Crosstar
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2023, 01:38:53 PM »
Honda website does not show Honda contribution to finance on Jazz. It does for other models

Berisford

• Topic Starter
  • Approved Member
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2023, 04:30:21 PM »
The 5 year service and warranty offer didn't last long, about a week at the most.........dealer now wants to add £800 to the price.

Tags:

anything