Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
... Will look for some. If I had brains I would've measured the hole  ;D
... I've taken one trim off. I do like the looks of just the alloy, only problem is there is no centre cap. This makes it look a bit crap really. I'm guessing Honda don't do something to fit as they probably don't intend for people to remove the trims.

Prius drivers have been doing something similar removing the plastic trims on their alloy wheels, buying wheel centre caps off eBay which fit their wheels - not sure if a standard Honda wheel centre cap would fit?

FYI they only seem to make 0.1mpg difference to one driver who checked, not sure why they are fitted for such a small difference vs the cost of the trims.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Driverís seat wear
« Last post by sportse on Today at 02:13:48 PM »
Iíve looked at mine and they have used fabric around the bits at the back of the base that they thought would get wearÖ but donít appear to have considered that the fake leather sides would wear against the plastic trim.

Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Driverís seat wear
« Last post by John Ratsey on Today at 01:26:45 PM »
For what itís worth, checked my Crosstar seat and all ok. Presumably the ďwater repellent ď upholstery does not (so far!) have the same problem as the EX.
The fabric covering my Crosstar's seats includes the sides.
... I've taken one trim off. I do like the looks of just the alloy, only problem is there is no centre cap. This makes it look a bit crap really. I'm guessing Honda don't do something to fit as they probably don't intend for people to remove the trims.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Anti-theft sticker
« Last post by BROC on Today at 12:23:01 PM »
When working in the USA years ago I saw a bumper sticker which said "Eat more beans, America needs the gas...."
Honda & Other Honda Models / Re: Introduction new 2022 Civic e:HEV
« Last post by RichardA on Today at 11:29:35 AM »
Not on sale until the autumn.
No 10th gen Civics listed on the Honda configuator.
Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Re: HPI check alerted Mileage discrepancy
« Last post by RichardA on Today at 11:21:09 AM »
The digital odometer on my dad's Kia Rio was replaced by the dealer when the car had done around 20k. The mileage was never corrected. This was before the car was due its first MOT so there is no discrepancy on the MOT history. I suspect the service book though highlighted the discrepancy.
Here is an informative youtube video by Diagnose Dan.
Dan  explains how the wideband and narrowband sensors of the Catalytic Convertor system  operate in the car, and the part they play in the control of fuel injection rich/lean/stochiometric  conditions in a typical modern  engine:

A video by Diagnose Dan dealing with testing for Catalytic Convertor fault of low efficiency  causing an OBD11 code

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
anything