Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Fuel Consumption
« Last post by Neil Ives on Today at 09:07:56 PM »
On a trip this week from the UK Midlands to Cornwall on motorways I achieved 55mpg. Average speed shows 60mph
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Error
« Last post by Roman on Today at 08:52:10 PM »
I not faced  same error but get similar one when safety camera get fogget, after i turned A/C to defogg windows camera still not worked so i pressed CMBS button
check owner manual page 400
When camera for some reasan not working  switching CMBS off and then on can help.
In your case the camera might be overheated (when outside temerature 34 dergree Celsius inside car parked not in shade can be easily 40 degreee or more) if this is a case camera will back to normal after colling down by using A/C.
Check why camera can stop work on page 444.
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Re: Recommended engine oil
« Last post by BadgerMk3 on Today at 08:48:46 PM »
Use the correct synthetic 0W-20 grade oil that meets the standard recommended by Honda.

If you follow the service intervals and lubricants recommended by Honda, you shouldn't need to worry about oil grades.

If you trust your independent garage for future servicing, then do as I do and supply them with the correct oil, sump plug washer and oil filter for the engine oil change.
« Last post by Jazzik on Today at 08:33:55 PM »
Anyway i don’t want  to be arrogant but for long motorway trips diesel is still the best option

That's not arrogant, but it's also irrelevant to most people.
What is relevant is the average consumption in the normal way of use for you. Nobody drives exclusively on the motorway.

Our last diesel, a Kia Ceed 1.6 CRDi consumed 5,94 l/100 km (47.6 mpg) measured over 56000 km (35000 miles)
Our previous hybrid, a Toyota Yaris consumed 4,88 l/100 km (57.9 mpg) measured over 35000 km (22000 miles).
Both with mixed motorway, a-roads and urban use.
^^^
Irrespective of whether you're referring to the Mk4 (yours?), or the OP'S mK3, I would respectfully suggest that the intelligent battery monitoring system is actually doing its job.

Many (unseen) parameters are monitored constantly and that information is gathered and interpreted by the ECU and the results compared to many algorithms coded within the ECU before a simple information light is illuminated for the benefit of the end user.

It's not a warning light per se, it's basic information being shown to the end user that the stop/start system is not available at this time for whatever reason...

To the OP - just enjoy the car and crack on with your longer journey.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Error
« Last post by Grt on Today at 07:45:50 PM »
Hi all!
Just got a new Jazz a few days ago and today while I was driving, all of a sudden I got these errors.
It seems like the ACC is not working and also shows an error with the automatic lights control.
Honda is closed at this moment and was wondering if you have faced same problem and if there’s a way to reset these errors so I see if they get back again.

Thank you!
« Last post by AlanTR on Today at 05:30:19 PM »
The first day was 310 miles (South Tyneside to Weston-super-Mare) just about all motorway with free-flowing traffic and we averaged 46.5 mpg. The homeward journey (Dartmouth to M5 and onwards M42/M1/M18/A1M) was 416 miles with quite a few delays.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Toyota Chr vs Jazz
« Last post by Jazzik on Today at 04:48:09 PM »
Very interesting , what seems smaller in the jazz is the door entry 590 vs 630 mm , you  kinda need to compress yourself a little bit to get in the car.

I wonder what your measurements (length x width) are if you need to compress yourself to get in the Jazz...

If you would like to see good tests of both the CH-R and the Jazz, Thomas has tested them both extensively. It takes some time but it's worth it:
CH-R (2.0)  Jazz
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Help please
« Last post by Jazzik on Today at 04:20:51 PM »
FYI you can set the Jazz speed warning to… 200mph!

That's what I did!  8)
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Jazz soon discontinued?
« Last post by tdcirocks on Today at 04:06:43 PM »
Actually there are car brands that do some restyling to their models almost every year. 
But it seems that full hybrid cars are no longer getting much attention. Since the e:hev for CRV in 2018 , the 184hp hybrid engine of toyota i didn't read somewhere about an improvement made to a hybrid system or a hybrid car. Even the new kia niro kept the 2016 system. The reason i guess is that they are focusing on the electric transition. With oil prices of 2022 things will get even slower for full hybrid
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
anything