Author Topic: New Crosstar arrived but is something missing?  (Read 1738 times)

Bristol_Crosstar

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2023 Jazz Advance Sport
Re: New Crosstar arrived but is something missing?
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2022, 09:16:58 AM »
My Crosstar came with a leather wallet and a service book which has now been stamped twice by the dealer, that was in 2020 so perhaps they've stopped doing that now

Jazzdriver

• Topic Starter
  • Approved Member
  • Fuel economy: 63 mpg
  • My Honda: 2014 1.4 ES+ CVT and 2022 Crosstar replacing 2021 Crosstar written off
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2022, 11:23:11 AM »
Thanks for all the replies.

So one knows what is the 4 digit code on the tag attached to one of the keys?  (It is a different code from the one on a card that is described on that card as the key code.)

Lord Voltermore

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2021 Jazz EX
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2022, 11:38:16 AM »

I remember my 8th generation Civic that came with virtually a wide suitcase full of car wash. leather cleaner, cloths, polishes of paintwork, plastic, wheels, sponges, chamois etc etc and a big fold out wallet for the paperwork. By the time of the 9th generation it was a simple cardboard box with two cans inside  :'(

About 12 years ago when my Yaris went in for a recall  they gave me  a toyota branded bag full of cleaning things  as compensation for the inconvenience.  On an airbag recall a couple of years later, the same dealership not only took over a year to finally get the parts,   but gave me nothing at all, not even an apology.     When my mother- in- law bought new cars back in the 1950's and 60's she was treated like Royalty.
  Trust a dog to guard your house  , but not your sandwich

Jazzik

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: Honda Jazz e:HEV EX(ecutive) 2021 - Premium Sunlight White Pearl, name: Miles (after Miles Davis)...
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2022, 12:02:16 PM »
About 12 years ago when my Yaris went in for a recall  they gave me  a toyota branded bag full of cleaning things.

You brought in the Yaris so dirty that the dealer felt the need to use such a hint?
If nothing goes right, go left!

Steve_M

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2024 Jazz Crosstar e:HEV
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2022, 04:09:13 PM »
Thanks for all the replies.

So one knows what is the 4 digit code on the tag attached to one of the keys?  (It is a different code from the one on a card that is described on that card as the key code.)

The one on the tag with the keys is the key code ( one letter and 3 digit number) and the one on the card will be the locking wheel but key code.

Tags:

anything