Author Topic: 2020 JAZZ HYBRID ROAD TEST AND REVIEWS  (Read 9527 times)

Pine

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Honda IZY Lawnmower
Re: 2020 JAZZ HYBRID ROAD TEST AND REVIEWS
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2020, 04:38:36 PM »
I can only get subtitles in Italian so I had to give it a miss.
Click on settings on the youtube page and then subtitles, you can change the language.
Or just click on the Italian subtitles and choose English, although it is a bit of a challenge to read them.

Jocko

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: Died from rust.
« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2020, 05:33:30 PM »
Okay. Once I went into YouTube, I was able to change the settings. I also slowed the speed down to 50%, so I had a chance to read them. Unfortunately, it is such jibberish that I gave up after five minutes (or should that be two and a half minutes?).

John Ratsey

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2022 HR-V Elegance
« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2020, 06:26:06 PM »
I'm not planning to treat my Crosstar like that tester has done but it's useful to know that it will handle gravel roads without difficulty.
2022 HR-V Elegance, previously 2020 Jazz Crosstar

springswood

• Bob the Jazz
  • Approved Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: Mk1 Jazz GE3 1.4 Sport 2008
« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2020, 07:53:51 AM »
I don't know I found the auto generated translation quite amusing, as in when discussing the interior dimensions and the car somehow became a tart. I suppose the crust makes sense after all??
"Indecision is a terrible thing"
Or is it? What do you think?

jazzaro

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: GK3 Jazz 1.3 6m Elegance Navi grey.
« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2020, 09:25:09 AM »
I don't know I found the auto generated translation quite amusing, as in when discussing the interior dimensions and the car somehow became a tart. I suppose the crust makes sense after all??
He says that Jazz is the best of segment for cabin dimensions, while the trunk lost points and now is only good, not exceptional. The lenght between the brake pedal and the rear vertical seat is about 10cm better than other B segment, better than Golf Astra and Focus.
Crust is the youtube translation for Crosstar. ;D

Downsizer

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz 1.3 SE cvt - Feb '16 - Blue
« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2020, 11:06:29 AM »
I confess that the crusty sort of tart was not the first image that came to mind!

Downsizer

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz 1.3 SE cvt - Feb '16 - Blue
« Reply #51 on: July 18, 2020, 05:52:42 PM »
The current issue of The Week has extracts from three reviews of the new Jazz.  The Telegraph and Top Gear are full of praise (the Telegraph quotes 60 mpg on their test drives) and the only criticism in What Car is of the ride, with the familiar line that the Fiesta is “more fun to drive”.  What Car concludes rather grudgingly “but there’s no denying this is a well-equipped, practical car”.  Praise indeed!

Tags:

anything