Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Drivers side mirror gives up the ghost now!
« Last post by Nicksey on Today at 04:57:17 PM »
So a while back, like a few here I had the passenger side mirror replaced under warranty.. a known fault apparently.

Well, now the drivers side mirror is also intermittently failing to open. Called in at the dealer, ordered a new part and again it will be fixed under warranty... a known fault apparently.

Thank Jehovah I have the extended 5 year service/warranty plan.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Mk4 2021 Jazz Brake failure
« Last post by Jazzik on Today at 04:44:34 PM »
...you have that nagging doubt when you go out to the car that it might happen.

Wasn't it Seneca who said: "We suffer more in imagination than in reality.”?

Meaning, we spend so much time worried about how bad things are going to be, that we actually torture ourselves more than the thing we’re worried about ever could (that is, if it happens at all).
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Buying Advice - Jazz Advance
« Last post by ninanina on Today at 04:18:11 PM »
Can I safely say that if the test car has the new grill (Advance, not Crosstar) it will also have the upgraded horsepower etc that ahavoja mentioned?
Yes - we have a lot of garages in Warrington. Holdsworth, who have the Honda franchise, have added MG to their dealership and, at my last visit, the Honda bit of the showroom was about 25% of the floor space. A former Mitsubishi dealership is now a KIA dealership and they seem to be selling EVs like hot cakes. Indeed they are in the process of expanding what was already a large site.
« Last post by peteo48 on Today at 03:40:16 PM »
One thing I often wonder about in situations like this is the odds of getting this now notorious fault. Will 50% of cars made up to the time they addressed the issue at the manufacturing stage get it?

The reason I ask is I have been here before with a Mk5 VW Golf 1.9 TDI. I read on forums that the ABS system was notorious for failing. Facebook groups had been set up, there was talk of class actions, demands that VW did a recall. I got this fault a few months after reading about it. There was another issue with coil springs - I got that as well (it snapped).

So I am a bit neurotic about this. Are we saying, can we say that your Mk4 is more likely than not to develop this fault?

I could live with, say, a one in ten chance but 50%?

I could live without a car but, as, I think Kremmen said, you have that nagging doubt when you go out to the car that it might happen.
Honda Jazz Mk1 2002-2008 / Re: Issues with keys
« Last post by Asiri on Today at 02:58:26 PM »
Yes I did but it didn't work.
« Last post by Jazzik on Today at 02:50:27 PM »
I presume the part will be coming from the UK.

Probably not from the UK, more likely from Belgium: Honda Motor Europe Logistics NV
Langerbruggestraat 104 B-9000 Gent.

Honda Motor Europe Logistics handles the distribution of cars, motorcycles, power products and industrial motors. We also coordinate the logistics of parts and accessories for the European market. — all from our sites in Ghent and Aalst, as well as our six branches across Europe.

https://hondamotoreuropelogistics.com/en/
Honda Jazz Mk1 2002-2008 / Re: Issues with keys
« Last post by trebor1652 on Today at 02:25:17 PM »
Have you tried lubricating the locks?

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Honda Jazz Mk1 2002-2008 / Issues with keys
« Last post by Asiri on Today at 02:23:25 PM »
I cannot open the front doors of my Honda Jazz 2004 with the key. When I insert the key, I cannot turn it to open the door. However, I can open and lock the car from the trunk using the same key. The keys are working for starting the ignition. This issue started recently; it was working fine when I bought it a few months back. What can I do?
Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Re: Bonnet sensor
« Last post by chrisv on Today at 02:05:27 PM »
Found that if you lock the car with the key it doesn't set the alarm, could be a work around
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10