Author Topic: missing Honda Navi icon  (Read 883 times)

Kittytr

• Registered Member
  • My Honda: Honda Jazz 2016
missing Honda Navi icon
« on: October 22, 2021, 09:51:28 AM »
I recently bought a used Honda Jazz 2016 Elegance. It was advertised as including Honda Connect Navi. I think i remember seeing the Honda Navi working during my test drive, but when i bought the car and took it home, the Navi icon was not there anymore. Now i do not know whether the Navi somehow got deleted by the seller or that it did not have Navi from the start. Does anyone know how to check whether this is a Honda with Navi?

guest9236

Re: missing Honda Navi icon
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2021, 03:46:34 PM »
I recently bought a used Honda Jazz 2016 Elegance. It was advertised as including Honda Connect Navi. I think i remember seeing the Honda Navi working during my test drive, but when i bought the car and took it home, the Navi icon was not there anymore. Now i do not know whether the Navi somehow got deleted by the seller or that it did not have Navi from the start. Does anyone know how to check whether this is a Honda with Navi?

Personally I would contact the seller and check this out, if you have been mis sold by accident or intention then a monetary adjustment in your favour should be obtained or the car returned.
Hope this helps, would be interesting to know your outcome.

Tags: