Author Topic: Back cover for Honda Jazz passenger mirror 2007?  (Read 706 times)

Vigman

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz 1.4. Automatic
Back cover for Honda Jazz passenger mirror 2007?
« on: October 26, 2021, 11:21:44 AM »
Hi

Some little darlings decided to vandalise my car last night, including damaging my 2007 Jazz passenger mirror.

Incredibly the mirror still moves out and in

I can find replacement back covers for the next series but not this one. Can anyone point me at someone who sells these please, if they are available?

TIA

Vigman

UKjim

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2019 Jazz Sport - Brilliant Sporty Blue
Re: Back cover for Honda Jazz passenger mirror 2007?
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2021, 11:23:39 AM »
Back covers are not removable on the 2002-2008 Jazz, you need a complete mirror. Fairly inexpensive on eBay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vigman

• Topic Starter
  • Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz 1.4. Automatic
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2021, 11:45:43 AM »
Thanks

I have found one for £90 that has the indicator in. Always wary of it being a 2007/8 model to get the right part although the part numbers on the advertisement do match mine.

UKjim

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2019 Jazz Sport - Brilliant Sporty Blue
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2021, 01:09:53 PM »
Thanks

I have found one for £90 that has the indicator in. Always wary of it being a 2007/8 model to get the right part although the part numbers on the advertisement do match mine.

Make sure you get one with the correct wiring plug, there are 2 white and grey with different pin configurations. What letter is on the sticker on the underside of your mirror?
« Last Edit: October 26, 2021, 01:13:43 PM by UKjim »

fashionphotography

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2021, 03:51:50 PM »
had the same with mine some toerag destroyed it .. got one from ebay £85 all electric folding with indicator. but also had to get some spray to match the colour to my car .. think paint and laquer was £15.. just a tip. when changing it make sure the wiring loom goes completely behind the front window runner. just take note of where the wiring loom is when removing it.. otherwise although it may look clear of everything when you wind down the window itl pull the wiring..

Tags: