Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Check tyre pressures
« Last post by Kremmen on Today at 10:41:07 AM »
Just checked my tyre pressures and they had all lost 4 psi.

My Civic only used to lose about 2 psi between seasons.

Admittedly I haven't checked them since mid Sep.

Off Topic (Non-Honda) / Re: New South African variant.
« Last post by Kremmen on Today at 10:31:46 AM »
Just need the data on how effective the vaccines are
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Illumination Packs
« Last post by Kenneve on Today at 10:12:30 AM »
Honda Jazz Boot light

https://www.aurorabulbs.com/products/honda-civic-jazz-accord-18-led-replacement-oem-boot-light

A complete light fitting which just clips in as a direct replacement.
Had one for some time, which I move from to car to car.
Much brighter than the standard candle!

« Last post by culzean on Today at 09:46:21 AM »
Here are the findings so far from South Africa 'Reasons to be Cheerful Pt 3'  ( Ian Dury and the blockheads ).

• Fewer people hospitalised with Omicron have ended up in intensive care: 8 per cent, compared to 25 per cent for Delta.
    • Fewer patients need oxygen: only about a third. A big change, the study says, because until now pretty much every Covid patient has needed oxygen.
    • Most Omicron patients were not admitted for Covid: they registered due to hospital policy of testing everyone admitted.
    • Omicron patients are out of hospital sooner: 2.8 days ‘compared to an average length of stay of 8.5 days for the past 18 months’.
« Last post by culzean on Today at 09:35:33 AM »
Yeah, Fauci is making money out of keeping the panic and hysteria at maximum level - don't forget he is implicated ( up to his neck ) in moving bat coronavirus 'research' into Wuhan. If there is any justice Fauci will end up in Jail...
« Last post by JimSh on Today at 09:16:40 AM »
Too early to be definite

"Anthony Fauci, MD, White House, chief medical advisor, yesterday told CNN that the South African clinical findings are encouraging, but he added that it's too early to make definitive statements.

On CBS "Face the Nation" yesterday, Maria Van Kerkhove, PhD, COVID-19 technical lead for the World Health Organization (WHO), said it might take weeks to understand if some patients with Omicron go on to develop severe disease. Even if large numbers of people have mild disease, however, some people will still need hospitalization, she added."
https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2021/12/report-south-africas-omicron-hot-spot-spurs-cautious-optimism
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Mk4 Jazz Reliability
« Last post by Neil Ives on Today at 08:58:23 AM »
I'd like the inner air vents to be closable. On a hot day Wifey wanted air, I didn't
« Last post by shufty on Today at 08:27:45 AM »
...48 days in, 1260 miles and nothing to report.
One gripe I have is the driver's door air vent doesn't seem to angle in enough towards the driver. It starts to close at the point I don't' want it to. So the air just bypasses the hand on the wheel.
I think the design of the circular MK2 vents (haven't seen MK3) was much better for angled air flow.
« Last post by Kremmen on Today at 05:24:43 AM »
In addition, the oldest MK4 Jazz here must be over 18 months and nothing significant has emerged.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
anything