Author Topic: GE Interior Fuse Box  (Read 6100 times)

guest4871

GE Interior Fuse Box
« on: January 23, 2018, 12:59:43 PM »
I have a 2014 Jazz and, whilst I have read the manual, I cannot locate the interior fuse box nor the covering panel nor the hand hold shown in the manual used to pull the cover off. All reports say it is under the steering wheel.

I can find a large tab on a large panel under the steering wheel dash. If I pull any which way on this, nothing seems to happen.

Do I pull down very hard down on the tab which seems a bit odd?

Could someone give me their thoughts on how do I access this fuse box?

guest4871

• Topic Starter
Re: GE Interior Fuse Box
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2018, 03:56:21 PM »
Well, I found the interior fuse box for this particular car.

For reference, it is under a small tight fitting panel to the right of the steering wheel on the dashboard which holds the Headlight Adjuster and the SRS switch.

To access it, you give this little panel a strong yank up from the bottom (rough) lip and then juggle it to release a clip and a runner.

The fuse box is tucked well up out of sight up under the dashboard.

It is three pigs and a half to access the fuses once you have the cover off.

This video points you in the right direction but my model does not have the handhold nor do you have to take off a the large dash panel either.The video also shows that you can twist the tab I mentioned before but you don't have to do this either as this panel seems to be decorative.

Ilfracombe

• Registered Member
  • My Honda: ES I-VTEC 1339CC
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2019, 06:18:01 PM »
I also am looking for the fuse box on this car. The video doesn't seem to be the same as my car (in fact, I think it is for the US Honda Fit which is slightly different in design).
I had closed it up and given up, but you say that in fact the box is hidden up in the dashboard. Did you have to do anything else to access it?
Thanks

Paul H

• Registered Member
  • My Honda: 2009 Honda Jazz 1.4 EX
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2022, 05:25:37 PM »
Did we ever get a satisfactory response to this one? I have a 2009 Jazz 1.4 EX (UK) and for the life in me I cannot find the interior fuse box! I have been driving since 1973 and have always serviced my own cars of all makes and models but this one has me stumped.

Ilfracombe

• Registered Member
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2022, 07:52:05 PM »
Yes I did find it but I m afraid I just can’t remember where it was.,all I can say is that it is definitely there.

Paul H

• Registered Member
  • My Honda: 2009 Honda Jazz 1.4 EX
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2022, 03:36:48 PM »
Well I finally found it myself! Bear in mind this is for a UK registered Jazz EX 2009. You have to pull off the panel which houses the VSA switch and Headlight adjuster! Hold it firmly underneath then pull upwards and it will slide off. You need to then leave it hanging whilst you peer inside to find the fuses facing you. On the side panel almost by your right foot will be the fuse chart in miniscule writing/illustrations. Good luck!

Ilfracombe

• Registered Member
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2022, 03:42:39 PM »
Thanks for letting me know, but I can't remember why I was looking for it now.

Tags: