Author Topic: Plug in Diagnostic tool advice  (Read 1782 times)

jazzaro

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: GK3 Jazz 1.3 6m Elegance Navi grey.
Re: Plug in Diagnostic tool advice
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2023, 07:22:39 PM »
I have a feeling even if I followed your instructions to the letter, I'd have no idea how to use it because I don't have your knowledge or expertise. I literally want a tool to tell me which sensor is not working so I can either try and make it work or replace it, in the simplest terms and it looks like I'm asking for too much sand I will have to get a pro to diagnose for at least £70
To be honest, I agree with you, this does not require such a big expertise but you need a basic level to avoid wasting money and time.
I must beg you pardon: in this weekend I havn't checked if the Honda HDS can check sensor health and point which one is faulty...  If you can wait some days I will connect and verify it.
Bye.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2023, 10:22:03 PM by jazzaro »

Yas

• Topic Starter
  • Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2016 Jazz 1.3 SE
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2023, 01:58:51 AM »
I have a feeling even if I followed your instructions to the letter, I'd have no idea how to use it because I don't have your knowledge or expertise. I literally want a tool to tell me which sensor is not working so I can either try and make it work or replace it, in the simplest terms and it looks like I'm asking for too much sand I will have to get a pro to diagnose for at least £70
To be honest, I agree with you, this does not require such a big expertise but you need a basic level to avoid wasting money and time.
I must beg you pardon: in this weekend I havn't checked if the Honda HDS can check sensor health and point which one is faulty...  If you can wait some days I will connect and verify it.
Bye.

I really appreciate your help and patience, whenever you're ready. Many thanks

jazzaro

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: GK3 Jazz 1.3 6m Elegance Navi grey.
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2023, 02:37:37 PM »
Slowly but I arrive.
I've checked my sensors using the HDS diag system, it's possibile to do it.

Tags: