Author Topic: Front bumper light or reflex?  (Read 838 times)

Sven

• Registered Member
  • My Honda: Jazz MK3 2017 ADAS
Front bumper light or reflex?
« on: November 30, 2021, 06:27:54 PM »
Hi
I'm new to this forum, and actually new to forums.
I have bought a second hand Jazz mk3 with something that looks like white vertical lights in the far right and left side of the front bumper, but I cannot find anything in the
user manual on these nor in this forum, and regardless of which light I have activated they do not light up. Wondering if it is only reflective without any LED or bulp inside, or defective or me who cannot operate the car.
I have attached a pic to this post with the one light marked in red "circle". Hope someone can clarify if it can be turned on and how, as I'm curious to know if it is defective or just reflective. Thanks in advance.

BTW: I hope it is the right place I post, as mk2 is mentioned in the sub-topic description and it indicate "reply only", but then I cannot see where to post in regards to a MK3 question.

trebor1652

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy: 64.7 mpg
  • My Honda: Crosstar Crystal Red Two Tone
Re: Front bumper light or reflex?
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2021, 06:34:16 PM »
They are DRL's.
On when the ignition and engine is running.
They go off when the sidelights/headlights are on.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Sven

• Topic Starter
  • Registered Member
  • My Honda: Jazz MK3 2017 ADAS
Re: Front bumper light or reflex?
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2021, 06:47:53 PM »
Thanks. So strange they never light up regardless of which light position I use. Maybe due to the "full low beam" mandatory at daylight in Denmark, so maybe they are deactivated by an always activated 'full low-beam' in Auto mode - modification?

Tags: