Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Crosstar mudguards
« Last post by aphybrid on Today at 08:53:57 AM »
Getting delivery of car tomorrow and asked about having mudguards supplied.

Told by spares dept that the standard hybrid Jazz mudguard set does not fit Crosstar, whether that means front and back or just one.

Due probably due to the arch trims etc but disappointing if not made for Crosstar
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Boot Size
« Last post by Expatman on October 17, 2021, 10:32:39 PM »
The boot capacity of the new HR-V is stated to be 320 litres, significantly smaller than most of its competitors. However I canít find any dimensions of depth, height and width. I find that in packing carry on cases those dimensions are more important than simple volume. Has anyone knowledge of those dimensions - perhaps measured them at a dealers launch party?
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: System overheating?
« Last post by DERMOT on October 17, 2021, 10:26:35 PM »
Would it be that the car thought the key was still inside and therefore not lock - how close were you to the car;
Try it from 10 ft away.

or you had it in P and engine off when trying to lock, that the screen showed the eco trees and shut down?
Or if had pressed the button once more it waits for footbrake or second press for ACc.
Sometimes I need to 'start' fully and then press to turn off if I have forgot to put in

Or you, or partner had second key with them, in glovebox, in jacket.

I know if you leave car with engine ' running ' it will beep if you leave with keys
And when I powered car off, but stayed in the car for 5 mins it doesn't allow restart but need door open , closed, keys against start bttn to allow restart.
It seems to want straightforward scenarios to power on or off.
So I wouldn't panic just yet. Try it again, make sure dash is saying goodbye before getting out of car.
« Last post by Jeff15 on October 17, 2021, 10:22:39 PM »
With these faults, I think a trip back to your Honda dealer is in order.
« Last post by DWJazz2021 on October 17, 2021, 10:06:03 PM »
Hi, I’m sure you’re aware of and have discounted the below but I will post from the sake of experience, as both had happened to me on separate occasions.

1. Beeping when locking. Was there any chance at all that either of the keys were in the car. It happened to me in first hour of ownership as I realised I’d left the 2nd key in my bag which was still in the boot. It refused to lock with key inside the vehicle (I was outside the car with key one)

2. Had the sound carrying on with no entertainment screen when, *I think* there was a prior setting for dark mode with 0% backlight and (jury is still out) and it had just turned dusk outside. Took a good five mins of button pressing to reset it.

If however you’ve discounted both and it’s a new phenomenon.. that’s more worrying.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Maximal sleeping area?
« Last post by Jazzik on October 17, 2021, 09:17:08 PM »
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Silly article in today's Autocar
« Last post by Hicardo on October 17, 2021, 08:46:36 PM »
Actually - just realised - I wouldn't have a vauxhall anywhere near my driveway, because my uncle back in the 60's had 2 really crap rusty ones  :o :o. so im a sad hypocrite
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Silly article in today's Autocar
« Last post by Hicardo on October 17, 2021, 08:42:56 PM »
I would liken the fixation of car reviewers on ageist comments regarding Honda as a maker, and the Jazz in particular, to jokes about Skoda back in the day - which went on for AGES AND AGES after they had become desirable cars.

It becomes ingrained in the psyche.  People in the pub STILL say they wouldn't buy a Skoda because theyre uncool, harking back to when they were actually uncool 25 years plus ago.   Attitudes change glacially.

So get used to it, and take heart.  By 2050-ish motoring reviewers will have moved on to another object of venom  ;D

Ive heard talk on this site about VW DSG gearboxes in the same vein   ::) so even club jazz is not immune

Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Maximal sleeping area?
« Last post by PaulC on October 17, 2021, 08:22:19 PM »
My wife had a Vauxhall Chevette Estate (known in NZ as a "station wagon"). Is this known in England as the Chevanne or was that another variant?
Honda Jazz Mk1 2002-2008 / Re: Highest mileage Jazz?
« Last post by shufty on October 17, 2021, 07:24:40 PM »
... Just rolled over to 145,000 miles yesterday  :)
10 plate ex. Off to pastures new on Wednesday when I pick up the new one  ;D
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
anything