Author Topic: HONDA JAZZ SPORT CVT VS VAUXHALL MOKKA 1.4 TURBO AUTOMATIC  (Read 7470 times)

Kenneve

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2023 Jazz Advance e-HEV, Red
Re: HONDA JAZZ SPORT CVT VS VAUXHALL MOKKA 1.4 TURBO AUTOMATIC
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2018, 06:27:07 PM »
My apologies Skyrider, yes I did miss out the 'no'.
I have now got used to the Atkinson cycle and if it gives a significant improvement in mpg, which I believe it does, then I can live with it, it just needs a little anticipation!

Skyrider

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 1.5 Sport CVT.
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2018, 06:39:44 PM »
My apologies Skyrider, yes I did miss out the 'no'.
I have now got used to the Atkinson cycle and if it gives a significant improvement in mpg, which I believe it does, then I can live with it, it just needs a little anticipation!

The slight rise in fuel consumption ( so small In the overall cost of running a car it is insignificant ) is well worth it. I think a drive of a 1.5 CVT would change your mind! I can assure you the car is transformed with progress much smoother, also the facelift improvements to the ride and handling are considerable.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 06:44:34 PM by Skyrider »

guest7675

• Topic Starter
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2018, 12:26:41 PM »
When i get the jazz sport i would like to send photo on here from my phone can anyone tell me how to do it.

Jocko

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: Died from rust.
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2018, 01:25:39 PM »
When i get the jazz sport i would like to send photo on here from my phone can anyone tell me how to do it.
First you must post your photos on a site like Imgur or Flickr. You then copy the Direct Link from that site.
You then open the Insert Image icon among the post reply options and paste the copied link between the middle square brackets, (img]paste link[img)

guest7675

• Topic Starter
« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2018, 03:10:42 PM »
First you must post your photos on a site like Imgur or Flickr. You then copy the Direct Link from that site.
You then open the Insert Image icon among the post reply options and paste the copied link between the middle square brackets, (img]paste link[img)

I will give that a go when i get the car although im not a show off.

John Ratsey

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2022 HR-V Elegance
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2018, 09:03:35 PM »
You then open the Insert Image icon among the post reply options and paste the copied link between the middle square brackets.
Alternatively, you can just use the attach option to attach a photo to your reply. Either way, you might need to use an image resize app on the phone to shrink the photo down to a reasonable size (eg 1366 x 768 resolution).
2022 HR-V Elegance, previously 2020 Jazz Crosstar

RichardA

• Administrator
  • Approved Member
    • https://clubjazz.org
  • My Honda: 2007 1.4 i-DSi Sport manual
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2018, 11:51:14 AM »
How to add pictures to your posts:

https://clubjazz.org/forum/index.php?topic=884.0

The Mokka being a crossover would be very different to the Jazz. I believe the Mokka is a GM Korea product, even if made in Europe, so probably very different to other Vauxhalls...for better or worse.

Interesting that Vauxhall have both the Mokka and Crossland X occupying the same segment. Given the time it takes to develop cars, I suspect the Crossland project was started before the Mokka went on sale or at least very early in the lifecycle.

Tags: