Author Topic: Honda Jazz Sport rear exhaust options.  (Read 1107 times)

Paul G Shaw

• Registered Member
  • My Honda: Honda Jazz Sport Navi 1.5L
Honda Jazz Sport rear exhaust options.
« on: April 05, 2021, 04:17:59 PM »
Hi All......the 2018 Jazz Sport Navi seems to have the standard ‘invisible’ downpipe on the rear silencer.....are there any options for a twin pipe ( not two separate pipes ) to improve the appearance and sound. Plenty of units on Ebay etc but they look like fitting would be problematic......anyone actually dealt with this upgrade please?

Cheers, Paul...

Jon R

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Honda Jazz Sport Navi CVT 2018
Re: Honda Jazz Sport rear exhaust options.
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2021, 09:38:22 PM »
Hi Paul.
I fitted a chrome tipped tailpipe extender which attached to the angled down tailpipe on my 2018 sport.
Consequently, I removed it after not too many miles as the chrome rusted very quickly as was poor quality, and I thought it looked bit unsightly. The sound was not affected at all, and it was purely cosmetic. I will try and find the item and post some pics, when I can, as I did research before I bought. You need one which will clear the rear trim without having to cut a 'U' slot in it, as well as correct diameter to slip over tailpipe.
I have, given up on the idea for now. Guess you have seen different variants on the Jazz/Fit 1.5, that are offered in other countries such as RS and Mugen, some of these appear to be manufactured with different sports exhaust systems like Mugen and HKS, which would probably give bit more of a 'roarty' sound you are after.
I'm sure all our colleagues in club jazz have more tried and trusted ideas?

Jon R

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Honda Jazz Sport Navi CVT 2018
Re: Honda Jazz Sport rear exhaust options.
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2021, 03:09:25 PM »
Hi Paul.
Just to inform.
The item I bought was one in the link below.
As I mentioned, chrome went rusty very quickly, so I removed the item, as it looked unsightly.
You can get Spoon or HKS rear exhaust systems on eBay, but they are shipped in from either Japan or USA.
Would be interested to find out if any members had fitted and are using them on 1.5 or 1.3 Jazz Mk3.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Universal-Exhaust-Muffler-Stainless-Chrome/dp/B081F4L5ZX
« Last Edit: April 26, 2021, 10:17:52 AM by Jon R »

Tags: